Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sophie and Kelly - Stunning Service Queens Double - Chatswood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah we all wish Kelly was back. The boss man said Lilly and Sophie has reports of being better but i think the condom swap still holds punters back

They BBBJ together, Sophie is very into it the whole lesbian thing and apparently goes to town

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Sophie and Lily get *really* comfy with each other. Adds another dimension to it all imho.

Still managed to go without a condom swap when I went to see them. Just need to start with Lily and then go to Sophie. Pretty seamless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes start with Lilly Sophie doesn’t seem fazed at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never had the opportunity to see Kelly but I saw Lily by herself the other night and she was incredible.

I've never met someone so excited, intense and committed in getting that 2nd shot out of me.

She turned into a crazy hot maniac in the last 20 minutes and wouldn't stop pleasuring me in all types of ways until she got 2nd shot all over her body.

If she's anything like that with Sophie then everyone is in for a great time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    (removed wrong thread)
    Last edited by zoomzoom; 27-11-2023 at 11:18 PM. Reason: commented on the wrong thread

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kelly has left the Country

Quote Originally Posted by Punter_Joe View Post
    Damn it man, seeing this thread jump back up got me excited that Kelly is back.
    Sorry for anyone else that gets that feeling
    I heard that Kelly is no longer in Australia and that she doesn’t know if she will return 😩

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kelly has a sugar daddy now so won’t be working even though Sophie has asked her a few times for special clients.

They are close friends, even saw some messages back and forth

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonisticfun View Post
    Not sure what you*re referring too but I*ve had a doubles session with Sophie and Kelly at Chatswood (outcall to Hotel) and both have their mind on providing a quality service (and which they did) NOT pick pocketing while one entertains you .. no offence intended if you meant something else
    You are right, the service is always top notch & they don’t pick your pocket, rather leave a trail of broken punters whilst they gamble away the money of others and often gas light them in the process. Ask them if they have ever had any bad blood over who took advantage of the money of a partner and now how many times the bloke has been with them romantically since. Word travels quickly!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12