Rates : $70 1hr

Extras Cost : 100 tip

Services Provided This Session : B2b NHJ
    Covered BJ Daty

Size/shape : small 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Walked in with no booking Alice was available very young early twenties very pretty.

A brief chat extras sorted and finances settled. Her English is good and a 30 minute part 1 massage was great she knows what she's doing also very chatty and a funny girl.

Time for part 2 rolled over she removes her dress and leaves her little black g string on she has a nice little set of b cup tits and very tiny sexy body. We had already discussed extras and covered blowjob she starts a nice cat bath and stroking my dick this goes on for around 5 minutes she then removes her g string revealing a tiny shaved pussy and allows touching on the outside.

Alice then climbs on the table and starts a very nice body slide then condom on and gives a very nice long blow job. She then turns around into 69 showing me her nice pussy I give her some daty and she continues sucking me till I come.

We eventually clean our self up and dress overall very good session with a young pretty girl. Unfortunately no showers and rooms have a opening cut out above the door so very noisy can hear everything inside room and out but would return to see Alice

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice ! After ages went to St marys today and was contemplating a venture bit west to Jacaranda ..
    and to meet Alice who I heard of before here ..

instead had a dud at St Marys :/

Ah well , side quest - found out what happens in Babylon too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Nice ! After ages went to St marys today and was contemplating a venture bit west to Jacaranda ..
    and to meet Alice who I heard of before here ..

instead had a dud at St Marys :/

Ah well , side quest - found out what happens in Babylon too lol
    who did you have in st marys?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    who did you have in st marys?
    Didn’t go to Saigon Princes although I should have gone there .

Went to smiling thai massage and had a girl named riya/raiha - money hungry gal short timed me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmax View Post
    Person's Name : Alice

Establishment : Jacaranda Massage

Month/Year of Visit : February 2023

Phone : 0469 387 445

Hours of Business : 10 - 8

Rates : $70 1hr

Extras Cost : 100 tip

Services Provided This Session : B2b NHJ
    Covered BJ Daty

Size/shape : small 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Walked in with no booking Alice was available very young early twenties very pretty.

A brief chat extras sorted and finances settled. Her English is good and a 30 minute part 1 massage was great she knows what she's doing also very chatty and a funny girl.

Time for part 2 rolled over she removes her dress and leaves her little black g string on she has a nice little set of b cup tits and very tiny sexy body. We had already discussed extras and covered blowjob she starts a nice cat bath and stroking my dick this goes on for around 5 minutes she then removes her g string revealing a tiny shaved pussy and allows touching on the outside.

Alice then climbs on the table and starts a very nice body slide then condom on and gives a very nice long blow job. She then turns around into 69 showing me her nice pussy I give her some daty and she continues sucking me till I come.

We eventually clean our self up and dress overall very good session with a young pretty girl. Unfortunately no showers and rooms have a opening cut out above the door so very noisy can hear everything inside room and out but would return to see Alice
    Does anyone know where Alice works these days?
    I don’t think she works here anymore!