Thread: Indo Laura - The Equicizer

Senior Member(無間使者)

Indo Laura - The Equicizer

This wasn't an easy one to gather my thoughts on but definitely worth a proper AR

Was pretty easy to book, a shame that Indo girls prob don't have the fan base of other nationalities, she's in the wrong state for local Indo guys although there are still a few around I'm sure.

Photos - Look I like N5M but the photos have her way curvier and fairer than she is. I know that gets more people through the door but not sure who I feel worse about, the punters that discriminate on colour or the shop misleading them. She is very pretty, young tanned Indo girl very lean, slim body. She says she just finished high school, no reason to doubt that body of a teen for sure. She wears a see through dress with heels ... fuck me

Light kiss to start then shower, pretty normal routine then onto the bed. She's quite chatty and can hold a conversation, trying to improve her English and plans to study that here while working as a WL

BBBJ is ok, sounds like she's improving based on previous reports, she changes positions a little bit which is good best is where she rests her head on you while sucking away, great access to the A-B cups

Her CG is the highlight hence the thread title, I'm not packing much girth so she had no problems with me at all. She absolutely smashed me in CG, very active, its a bit weird though i would say she's good at it but not into it. She's probably too young to have had a steady BF maybe sex is just sport for her. A girl who knows CG (Marine) can get me to blow in 10-15 secs, took her a couple of minutes before I was ready. Maybe less is more lol
    Onto mish some light kissing again and an easy finish in her tight pussy looking at that beautiful face

WIR definitely she's going to keep getting better. A year or 2 those curves will shape up nicely but us fussy punters will then probably wish she was 19 again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm actually more interested based on your description, like slim and lean, and a nice tan. Hope to pay her a visit in the next couple of weeks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Indo jolie also not bad.. shorter.
    Speak Chinese a little but she is local indo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. Noted that she was giving you light kisses... did she provide DFK, or you didn't partake?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing

Laura is working tonight

Come to meet young and innocent girl

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Laura still working ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Indo jolie also not bad.. shorter.
    Speak Chinese a little but she is local indo.
    Doesn't she have many tatts?

Where is this Laura girl? Saw her twice and haven't seen her on the roster since...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bring back Laura!!! Bring back Laura!!