Thread: Reasonable rate for a NCBJ

Junior Member(有D料到)

Reasonable rate for a NCBJ

As I mentioned in one of my few earlier posts, I'm fairly new to the sport and while I recognise a ML has a right to reasonable compensation for extras I don't necessarily want to make it difficult for the next bloke ..... OK I watch my money as well. lol

Now, say I'm enjoying a good massage and know the girl's rate for a NHJ, but should she [or I] suggest a CBJ after she's dropped her clothes what would be a reasonable tip on top of the shop fees?

Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've found a good rule of thumb is $50 for NHJ, another $50 for CBJ/BBBJ and another $50 for FS - 3 pineapples for the full menu.

You can find cheaper and you can find more expensive but I've found the most consistent results with the above.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It can depend on the quality of the NBJ. Some girls have the gene and the ability to do an excellent BJ. They also gargle after finishing. Others have no talent and are procedural. Not as much fun. I will pay for quality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Depends on the shop massage price…
    Bway 227 entry price is $125 and the CBJ Price is $40 giving a total
    Price of $165
    If the entry price is $75 then you are looking at $50 for a NHJ And another $40 for CBJ
    It’s the way I negotiate
    No more than $165/$170 all up for NHJ/CBJ Combo
    Thanks for sharing information

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Depends on the shop massage price…
    Bway 227 entry price is $125 and the CBJ Price is $40 giving a total
    Price of $165
    If the entry price is $75 then you are looking at $50 for a NHJ And another $40 for CBJ
    It’s the way I negotiate
    No more than $165/$170 all up for NHJ/CBJ Combo
    This is the way .

I have followed this and found this to be correct and “enough” ..
    any more is just vanity

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Lab - that sort of information is priceless to beginners in the sport ... no matter the age of the beginner.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
    I've found a good rule of thumb is $50 for NHJ, another $50 for CBJ/BBBJ and another $50 for FS - 3 pineapples for the full menu.

You can find cheaper and you can find more expensive but I've found the most consistent results with the above.
    Way too much! If paying only basic massage price up front, should be: +$20 HJ, or +$50 NHJ, or +$80 NCBJ, or +$100 FS

Also - I tend to go to thai joints where you pay $70 for half / $120 hour which includes NHJ already in the price.

Banned
    As it currently stands, MLs are requesting $50 for NHJ, $80 for B2B, $100 for NHJ and CBJ and $150 for total package ie FS which includes NHJ, CBJ and FS.

Some punters have stated $100 for FS. This can depend on the age of the ML and how long is the session. The pretty MLs will not drop price to $100 while MILFs are willing to settle for this price. However, MLs are testing the waters by quoting higher prices for FS. Just think with your big head and not your little head when girls make offers.

Banned
    It's their body they can charge what they like, if you don't want to pay it then don't, I think there are more important things to worry about than this crap............

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It's their body they can charge what they like, if you don't want to pay it then don't, I think there are more important things to worry about than this crap............
    Agree about this. I go to a RNT / brothel to relax and get my rocks off, not to haggle with someone like I'm in a fish market.

If I don't get what I want for the price I'm willing to pay, I just don't buy that thing. Easy. No need to make a big fuss out of it going around forums acting like a nut trying to start an uprising or something.

Wtf... It's just pussy, you get it here or you get it there. What's the big deal?

Banned
    Amen.................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer to make an offer up front for whatever I want, if she doesn't like the offer, fair enough, we then revert to standard NHJ and don't complain about it. I don't like bargaining in the middle of the service: it spoils the fun/atmosphere and you are in a pretty weak position if she is in control of your dick during negotiations. Be reasonably generous up front and concentrate on having a good time, rather than fretting about 'value for money.'

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don’t know why the OP is copping attitude. If he goes twice a week and the difference between 100 and 150 for tips matters then it’s a fair question. If you’re someone who has money falling out of your pocket as you’re walking around because you got so much of it then good luck to you but let the bloke ask his question in peace 🤷*♂️