Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Discount

Junior Member(有D料到)

Birthday Discount

Was wondering if there are any places that offer a birthday discount?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Tell the girl it's your birthday and see if she offers special service, or even cares.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I wouldn't be so quick to go for those, bud.

Do not underestimate the importance of your DOB. It can be used to significantly compromise your data security. Especially here in Oz where there is no mandated form of ID, like a national ID card. Lots of institutions use only your full name, DOB and 1 other "thing" to ID you, or whomever was trying to impersonate you.

Besides, any shop or girl offering this type of discount would want to see your photo ID to prove that it's your birthday. That's a complete compromise right there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol yeah just tell the girl to get a birthday special

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    244 Paddington offer a $50 bday discount on 60 min+ bookings. You have to show ID and it has to be the day of.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Do not underestimate the importance of your DOB. It can be used to significantly compromise your data security. Especially here in Oz where there is no mandated form of ID, like a national ID card. Lots of institutions use only your full name, DOB and 1 other "thing" to ID you, or whomever was trying to impersonate you.

Besides, any shop or girl offering this type of discount would want to see your photo ID to prove that it's your birthday. That's a complete compromise right there.
    True, not worth the effort. I vaguely recall some shop was offering a birthday discount though, but can’t remember who it was.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kings court is one that comes to mind. 50% discount when i was there a few yrs ago. They did sight my dob on my drivers licence but i wasnt really fussed as they didnt record anything. No big issue covering your name and address with ya finger, they only cared about the dob and photo.

After the discount it was still a bit exxy but I did have fun in the private spa room with a slim blonde dancer. Something a bit different compared to asian RnT joints. Worth a visit once just for the novelty.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

You can hold a drivers licence in your hand and cover your personal details (on the left) but still show her your DoB (middle) and photo (right).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back in the last Ice Age I went to 22 Hudson in Parramatta for a RnT on my Birthday, 19th from memory. Masseuse was in her late 20's (the age I used to date back then) dark hair slim, nice legs. Told her it was my birthday and she gave me BBBJ and DATY for nix. Still can picture her unbuttoning the crotch of her undies and wriggling on my face.

Good times....

Also went to the Botanic Gardens (or rather broke in to ) in Hornsby with a young ML I was dating on my 22nd birthday. Had an awesome time rolling in the grass. Pity she moved to the UK later that year.

In recent times only visited one WL on my Birthday and she went the extra mile or two so it is still offered by some. Mind you I was a regular.

Similarly I once gave every girl working at La Petite Aroma a rose on Valentines day and they were all stoked and wanted to treat me like a king. Alas I only chose one that day and she certainly did.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure if I would be comfortable letting establishments/girls know my DOB. I guess in a way GT101 you are spending your birthday with someone special to you which is nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Mate u can visit Taronga zoo for free .
    Hahahahahha
    Funny

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ginza

You get $100 off
    But need to reach gold status member first

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Ginza

You get $100 off
    But need to reach gold status member first
    How do you reach Gold Status?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been seeing regular ml for more than a year now. We briefly mentioned our birthdays which happens to be the same month but few days apart.
    Anyway few weeks later I went to see her after my birthday and while she was giving me cbj she said "happy birthday".
    And that was it nothing special. Maybe more Passionate during cowgirl.
    Her birthday I just tipped her extra $50

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I've been seeing regular ml for more than a year now. We briefly mentioned our birthdays which happens to be the same month but few days apart.
    Anyway few weeks later I went to see her after my birthday and while she was giving me cbj she said "happy birthday".
    And that was it nothing special. Maybe more Passionate during cowgirl.
    Her birthday I just tipped her extra $50
    Could've at least done a BBBJ. I saw a WL at 1 Nirvana on NYE in 2010 who always did cbj, that night I asked for a special BBBJ and she said OK only tonight!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First time I went to the old Ginza at an apartment at King St wharf I was single so got myself a birthday present. I think her name was Chika.
    I mentioned it was my birthday, not asking for a discount just making conversation and she said, "Today is your birthday? What the fuck are you doing here??"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Could've at least done a BBBJ. I saw a WL at 1 Nirvana on NYE in 2010 who always did cbj, that night I asked for a special BBBJ and she said OK only tonight!
    In the past other wl I have been free privately offered free fs but I didn't accept it.

But yeah would be nice bbbj since she likes to deep-throat with cbj but since I'm a small guy I'm sure any girl can DT me.

Shop Owner
    AUS99 members are eligible for this special!

D5A4CBED-9737-4BE0-82CA-68051DAD853E.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    How do you reach Gold Status?
    Just ask ginza reception. They have the info on the desk as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Just ask ginza reception. They have the info on the desk as well.
    You need to register with them and get your card which you show each time. It depends on how much you spend to get rewards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast