Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birthday Discount

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why bother. The discounts are hardly worth the hassle.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Every little bit counts! Especially in this economy hahaha (laughing but crying on the inside)
    Noticing a lot of places having loyalty cards - 10 stamps and get a free massage session.
    I say why not if it brings in business for the shops and saves the punter a little bit to spend on extras *wink wink*

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Birthday sex! Nice!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, not really keen on having to share my id for it

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    How do you reach Gold Status?
    -----

You have to approach the Ginza Receptionist. You have to show them that you are a regular, I would say you should punt with them at least 3-4 times a week (for the last couple of weeks). Then you are eligible to join the Gold Status (VIP). The points never expire as long as Ginza still stands. The points in Ginza can be redeemed for a discount punt. If im not wrong you get 1 point for every $10 spent and you can get $100 off if you have gathered enough points I think 300-500 points ? Also the birthday deal thing at ginza, you can get the $100 off if you are a gold member over a certain threshold points & able to proof your DOB. But YMMV, I approached the staff 2 years ago and this is what they told me. Things can change now.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12