Thread: Yeri from 533

Junior Member(有D料到)

Yeri from 533

Can someone confirm if this is the same yeri from a long rime ago. Thanks in advanced

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trading on old past. Booked her and was shown different girl. Not once but twice. You can try and let me know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by freshjive View Post
    Trading on old past. Booked her and was shown different girl. Not once but twice. You can try and let me know.
    Honestly angie doesnt even update her girls on after reports anymore. Maybe she just let go now and doesnt even bother to update customers anymore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Angie whole roster is just purely made up 7-8 girls on but only 2-3 actually there Angie couldn’t tell the truth to save herself what is wrong with truth,if a certain girl hasn’t turned up today for work so be it ,don’t bullshit to my face with obvious lies just be honest and I’ll be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Smack View Post
    Angie whole roster is just purely made up 7-8 girls on but only 2-3 actually there Angie couldn’t tell the truth to save herself what is wrong with truth,if a certain girl hasn’t turned up today for work so be it ,don’t bullshit to my face with obvious lies just be honest and I’ll be happy
    Nah, been plenty of times where there were plenty of girls working recently. Booked a double a few weeks ago, turned up and Angie asked if I minded sharing the front room with another punter. Said fuck it, why not, something different. Walked past another punter who was leaving the room. Walked in and there was the two girls I booked along with another 2 girls servicing the other punter. One of the girls I booked suddenly left the room and we eventually went into the girls waiting room for our session, she wasn't comfortable with the setup it would seem.

By my count, there were at least 6 girls working then.......just saying.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No, it's not the same YURI/YERI.

This new Korean Yuri is different "shape” but very decent service tho.