Thread: Olivia / Celine (Epping and others)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Olivia / Celine (Epping and others)

Mid 20's brown skinned Thai
    Bit Solid but not fat
    Good Conversation
    Good tickle tackle as a lot of you guys put it
    Offers Part 2 and 3 for the usual tip 2xP and 3xP
    Opted for covered part 2
    Good technique but she was in a hurry to get me over the line. Only put in a few minutes effort max before resorting to ripping off the condom and rubbing furiously.
    She also works at Wynyard where a 30 minute quickie is the general go and makes her at least $200 in tips per hr, so I would suggest 45 mins or an hour is not what she likes.

Overall a fairly good session and good chat but the ending was a disappointment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Bit Solid but not fat
    Good Conversation
    Opted for covered part 2
    Good technique but she was in a hurry to get me over the line. Only put in a few minutes effort max before resorting to ripping off the condom and rubbing furiously.
    She also works at Wynyard where a 30 minute quickie is the general go and makes her at least $200 in tips per hr, so I would suggest 45 mins or an hour is not what she likes.

Sorry to hear about your experience. You just got scammed by the famous Jolie (107 NS )/ Olivia Ryde
    Read the reviews at the private section and you will know .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bit Solid but not fat
    Good Conversation
    Opted for covered part 2

Not sure we are talking about the same girl. Olivia/Celine is Thai and fairly dark brown not dark dark. She offered up standard rates for everything and was an okay experience just a lousy BJ

From what I remember Jolie was Philo wasn't she.

I know other Philos at Epping claim to be Thai but the accent and the pause and blurting out of Bangkok when u ask where they are from is a bit of a giveaway too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure we are talking about the same girl. Olivia/Celine is Thai and fairly dark brown not dark dark. She offered up standard rates for everything and was an okay experience just a lousy BJ

From what I remember Jolie was Philo wasn't she.

I know other Philos at Epping claim to be Thai but the accent and the pause and blurting out of Bangkok when u ask where they are from is a bit of a giveaway too.
    Bro Jolie is thai . Shop 107 NS just kept lying to everyone lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Bro Jolie is thai . Shop 107 NS just kept lying to everyone lol
    I spent a few years in the Philippines and Jolie described to me her life in the Philippines as a child and I think she did grow up there, but don't take it too seriously, Philippines or Thai, it doesn't matter to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Sorry to hear about your experience. You just got scammed by the famous Jolie (107 NS )/ Olivia Ryde
    Read the reviews at the private section and you will know .
    No No to T Olivia at Ryde Massage, bring enough $$$$$$$$$ if booking for her. Ordinary looks with bloody high rate $50 nhj just for 30 minutes booking and additional charges for an hour.
    Highly not recommended
    If she works private then make sense

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fair enough never saw her, it doesn't really matter she was better than many other MLs and less of a rip off and was chatty. Had many far worse than her.
    Would I return ....hell no....passed her up at a line up last week. Even passed up Emily/Alina and Alina who are damn good service girls. Not many better than Em.