Thread: Annie - Cute time waster

Senior Member(無間使者)

Annie - Cute time waster

Saw Annie on Tuesday and please take in to account I do not usually see Chinese Ladies.
    Early 20's short, cute face nothing that stands out but pleasant enough
    Opted for a Part 2 (2xP) , Part 3 was on offer (3xP)
    Part1 - serviceable massage, more caressing and rubbing than massage but it still relaxed me
    Annie did not like me touching her at all during Part 1 - bit odd but I went with it
    She ducked out a few times for no reason I could fathom as she came back empty handed each time
    Part 2 - Flipped me over and immediately decided to go out and get me some water even though I had a bottle full.
    Slipped on the Dom pretty quickly and started to get about her business. Good technique went fairly deep (I am not short) but stopped after no more than 2 minutes to do the splits on the table next to me. I guess that could be exciting if she was splitting over my cock but alas no, not this time, so it did not really do anything for me.
    It did however give me access to her body to get some tongue action going in all her crevices. (yes she had to un-suction herself from the table, luckily she had a release tab I could pull on)
    Back to the CBJ for a few moments and off the dom and all hands and oil. Not my thing at all. Call me old fashioned but I have my own hands for that sort of thing.

Overall nothing special about her and a fair bit of time wasting. If you are in to petite chinese gals who will do the splits over your face while you snack on their unwashed bits then by all means form an orderly queue and bring an antibacterial wipe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know that experience exactly. Leaves you shaking your head.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds too clinical