Person's Name : Sophie (reception)

Establishment : 28 Scarlet Ribbons

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 28 Vincent St, Marrickville

Phone : 0434 444639

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $90 for 30min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FIV, 69, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty MILFy face, curvy figure, decent B/C-cups, nice round bum, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Frantic but fun

My experience/comments : Had to try this recently re-opened and renovated shop.

The door was opened by the receptionist who said all four girls were busy (no wonder it had been so hard to find a parking spot) but she took me into a room and started stroking my cock through my trousers while trying to persuade me to see her.

She said her name was Sophie and was friendly with a pleasant MILFy face. She was wearing an everyday floral summer dress and when I returned her groping I discovered she wasn’t wearing any knickers.

I was concerned that she would have to continue her reception duties, which would be disruptive, but she seemed horny and keen so I paid for 30min and showered.

I can’t remember exactly what the rooms were like before the renovation but I know they were pretty dingy and they seem OK now but not luxurious.

When Sophie returned she stripped. She has a curvy figure (a bit meaty but not too bad) with B/C-cups, a nice round bum and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and she immediately started a very good, enthusiastic BBBJ – no teeth, good tongue- and hand-action, very slurpy and going really deep.

She had her own phone and the shop’s phone on the bed and, sure enough, they started ringing. And she answered then but she kept on noisily sucking while listening and stroking me when she had to talk. It must have been clear to the callers what she was doing and I found it strangely arousing.

I was soon close to cumming so I got her to lie down for some DATY, with some finger-fucking. At first, Sophie was on the phone and seemed to be going through the motions but when she put the phone down she really got into it.

But then the doorbell rang. Sophie ignored it at first but eventually she got up, wrapped a towel around herself and briefly left the room.

She soon returned and sucked me some more before she suggested so 69 and moved round.

Sophie said she wanted to fuck but I asked for a pussy-slide first and then a bit more BJ.

I then suggested we fuck and as she dressed me she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

Cowgirl first and Sophie rode me with passion and I was soon close to cumming so I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

She got quite loud and was urging me on and my thumb was up her arsehole without complaint.

I withdrew and lay down and Sophie removed the condom to suck me again and she soon made me cum and she continued enthusiastically sucking until I had to get her to stop.

While Sophie cleaned the room she told me she was from Beijing and worked there Mondays and Thursdays, apparently sometimes as receptionist and sometimes in the rooms.

She then left the room and I dressed and thanked her on my way out.

Yes, the session was disrupted a few times but I expected that. It was only $90 and still good fun.

Sophie would be well worth a longer visit when she’s not on reception duties.

Their current Locanto ad refers to “VIP Diamond Rates” at $200 per hour (compared to the current “Opening Special” hourly rate of $130) and I wanted to ask what that included since I’d just got BBBJ, 69, CIM etc at the basic rate but I didn’t get the opportunity. Next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t complain about the price. Wow this thread was already at the bottom of the page. Happy for the bump. Nice one againFred.