Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLs not knowing what to do with an uncut

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The girls initially totally don't know what to do with my moustache, and my extra nipple, and my outie belly button, and my sixth toe, but they are professionals and they find a way ...

Banned
    And the webbed feet..........

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Few times I've been with girls they put the condom on without pulling the skin back. Not sure if they're scared to hurt us or don't know
    The condom is only to protect both of you from VD and unintended pregnancies. Pulling the foreskin back before putting it on is only to benefit the feeling of the guy in the condom, only if he's uncut.

Hard to see a WL would be so empathetic to understand this subtle need of an uncut dude. A dick is a dick, what's the diff?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    The girls see a lot of cocks - big ones, small ones, thick ones, thin ones, cut ones and uncut ones. Probably many of each every day. I think most know what to do.
    One of my ex-gf was from Canada. She sampled so many cocks she could tell me all the different shapes and sizes it makes me wanna puke. Canucks and Yanks are so sexually explorative and active that they'd jump the cock carousel.

For the WLs here in Australia I don't think they've seen them all. Chinese and Japanese WLs would probably know what to do with uncut cocks but normally dislike cocks more than 5 inches long. Indonesians may or may not see many uncut cocks because majority of Indonesians are cut due to their religion. Filos as well may not be that experienced with uncut cocks.

I think those who don't pull the skin back before BBBJ or rolling a condom on are basically lazy. You'd have to pull it back by yourself and show them you've washed it thoroughly.

By the way, isn't it normal for uncut blokes to pull the skin back during sex? I can't imagine trying to push my dick into a girl's mouth or pussy without pulling the skin back. I've been circumcised the past 20-25 years but before that I would pull the skin back otherwise it'd feel funny as the foreskin doesn't really have sensitive nerves like the glans.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I've been circumcised the past 20-25 years but before that I would pull the skin back.
    Oh wow, you got a circumcision as an adult? I wonder what a surgeon chrages for that these days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Oh wow, you got a circumcision as an adult? I wonder what a surgeon chrages for that these days.
    Can't remember how much I paid but I did mine overseas because it was cheaper. In Indonesia or Malaysia there's many circumcision clinics because of the Muslim population and they do it professionally on the operating table. However if you want to experience their traditional ways of performing circumcision in a village with a machete then it's up to you.

First few days can't walk, even peeing was a little painful. Have to clean regularly with saline solution. And the locals recommend no seafood, the histamine will cause it to swell. After a week when it doesn't hurt to pee anymore you can slowly remove the stitches. First sex was only possible after a month, definitely feel a little different although I've forgotten how sex felt like when I still had my foreskin.

Can't remember how much I paid but I did mine overseas because it was cheaper. In Indonesia or Malaysia there's many circumcision clinics because of the Muslim population and they do it professionally on the operating table. However if you want to experience their traditional ways of performing circumcision in a village with a machete then it's up to you.

First few days can't walk, even peeing was a little painful. Have to clean regularly with saline solution. And the locals recommend no seafood, the histamine will cause it to swell. After a week when it doesn't hurt to pee anymore you can slowly remove the stitches. First sex was only possible after a month, definitely feel a little different although I've forgotten how sex felt like when I still had my foreskin.
    I did mine OS as well, and I was about 18 years old at the time I think.

They used the stitches that’s made of organic material on me. I didn’t have to remove them myself, they fell off on their own and the rest of it that was under the skin “melted” away and was absorbed by my body after a few weeks.

By far the hardest part for me was to avoid having an erection for obvious reasons. Worse for me was I had a really horny GF at the time that was in another state who would call me every few hours and talk dirty to me. FMD, it was hell!

Oh and then there is my detached earlobe ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Oh and then there is my detached earlobe ...
    You could probably fix that with someone's foreskin! lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to have Phimosis many years ago and didn't mention it to the girl at the time. She probably thought I came or something based from my body reflex reaction when trying to pull back the skin.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One of my ex-gf was from Canada. She sampled so many cocks she could tell me all the different shapes and sizes it makes me wanna puke. Canucks and Yanks are so sexually explorative and active that they'd jump the cock carousel.

For the WLs here in Australia I don't think they've seen them all. Chinese and Japanese WLs would probably know what to do with uncut cocks but normally dislike cocks more than 5 inches long. Indonesians may or may not see many uncut cocks because majority of Indonesians are cut due to their religion. Filos as well may not be that experienced with uncut cocks.

I think those who don't pull the skin back before BBBJ or rolling a condom on are basically lazy. You'd have to pull it back by yourself and show them you've washed it thoroughly.

By the way, isn't it normal for uncut blokes to pull the skin back during sex? I can't imagine trying to push my dick into a girl's mouth or pussy without pulling the skin back. I've been circumcised the past 20-25 years but before that I would pull the skin back otherwise it'd feel funny as the foreskin doesn't really have sensitive nerves like the glans.
    Yup I'm not sure if it happens to others but I tried sex with condom without pulling the skin back and the condom would slip off even if I'm full hard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have no say in the matter because despite being uncut, my ginormous expanding cock bursts through my foreskin to the spontaneous applause and admiration of any females present. Such a cross to bear.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magictits8 View Post
    I used to have Phimosis many years ago and didn't mention it to the girl at the time. She probably thought I came or something based from my body reflex reaction when trying to pull back the skin.
    Ouch, that is painful even to imagine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    was this a WL or one of your exs?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably would have been an even worse experience if it was one of your exes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    im an asian dude that was cut pretty close to infancy and have never got to experience the pleasures of the foreskin but have had comments from ml/wls that they like how my cock is circumcised

Quote Originally Posted by asianstud8 View Post
    im an asian dude that was cut pretty close to infancy and have never got to experience the pleasures of the foreskin but have had comments from ml/wls that they like how my cock is circumcised
    There’s no pleasure in having a foreskin bro. It does not have the same nerve endings as your dick. Instead, if you have any level of phimosis, it can cause pain. Otherwise it’s just a piece of skin hanging around your glands that doesn’t do anything to give you pleasure.

A WL freaked out on me once because I had no eyelid.
    It just freaked her out that I was always looking at her with that one eye always open.
    Funny thing is when I shaved off my eyebrow she was OK with. Weird ha.
    Humans are funny creatures.
    In 10 million years time when all our wonderful creations are overgrown with jungle and sand and seaweed I dunno what our legacy will be ... anyway we had a pretty good run. Not as long as the dinosaurs, but much more exciting. We rocked!

Banned
    https://twitter.com/SpicygumL/status...922528259?s=20

Spicygum added a short clip of her giving BBBJ to an uncut cock. I wonder why she didn't pull the foreskin back before licking...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12