Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLs not knowing what to do with an uncut

Senior Member(無間使者)

MLs not knowing what to do with an uncut

Ever had this issue? One of my last punts before my current break from it, had a nice massage from ML but when it came to part 2 it was like she hadn't dealt with an uncut dick before. Had oiled the fella up and was starting to go at it without pulling the foreskin back, was getting no feeling so had to stop her and show her what to do with it. Forget the place unfortunately but she was chinese, are guys usually cut over there?

I have had a Chinese girl tell me they won't BBBJ unless it's circumcised.

She also ate ass.

Banned
    Unless you’re a Muslim, cut cocks are not common in Asia. The exception to this is Philippines, where even though they are Catholic, they have cut cocks.

Cock cutting day is a big event in the Philippines. There’s usually a general open invitation for kids to assemble at a hall in their village. A bunch of government nurses then go about cutting cocks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Unless you’re a Muslim, cut cocks are not common in Asia. The exception to this is Philippines, where even though they are Catholic, they have cut cocks.

Cock cutting day is a big event in the Philippines. There’s usually a general open invitation for kids to assemble at a hall in their village. A bunch of government nurses then go about cutting cocks.
    Correction: not only Muslim but also Jewish or Japanese… Plus several others across Africa and Europe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had the same problem with my regular who is Chinese she won't bbbj me for that reason I don't see the problem if you're clean and you pull the skin back no difference don't know if all girls are the same I only see the same girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen a few ladies that needed coaching. One lady in particular pulled back the foreskin and went to town.

"Wait! Wait! Too much!"
    "Oooh. You must be really sensitive."

She did note that a lot of the Indians she saw couldn't pull theirs back completely 🤷

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I have had a Chinese girl tell me they won't BBBJ unless it's circumcised.

She also ate ass.
    Maybe this girl came across too many guys that weren't cleaning properly under their foreskins. If it's clean then there is no problem. At the same time, she is worried about uncircumcised penises but is willing to eat ass that contains lots of bacteria. Work that out! 🤣This girl surely hasn't done her research about the risks posed by both types of penises if not using a condom.

Korean and Indonesian girls are accustomed to seeing mostly circumcised guys back home. On the other hand, Japanese and Thai girls stated that their local boys were not circumcised in the majority. In the end, most girls won't care.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Maybe this girl came across too many guys that weren't cleaning properly under their foreskins. If it's clean then there is no problem. At the same time, she is worried about uncircumcised penises but is willing to eat ass that contains lots of bacteria. Work that out! 🤣This girl surely hasn't done her research about the risks posed by both types of penises if not using a condom.

Korean and Indonesian girls are accustomed to seeing mostly circumcised guys back home. On the other hand, Japanese and Thai girls stated that their local boys were not circumcised in the majority.
    Indonesians really?! That’s the biggest Muslim country in the world

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Indonesians really?! That’s the biggest Muslim country in the world
    There are Balinese who aren't Muslims.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Korean and Indonesian girls are accustomed to seeing mostly circumcised guys back home. On the other hand, Japanese and Thai girls stated that their local boys were not circumcised in the majority. In the end, most girls won't care.
    "If it's clean"... Says who, you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Correction: not only Muslim but also Jewish or Japanese… Plus several others across Africa and Europe.
    No too many Jews and Africans in Asia.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebeardyfella View Post
    Ever had this issue? One of my last punts before my current break from it, had a nice massage from ML but when it came to part 2 it was like she hadn't dealt with an uncut dick before. Had oiled the fella up and was starting to go at it without pulling the foreskin back, was getting no feeling so had to stop her and show her what to do with it. Forget the place unfortunately but she was chinese, are guys usually cut over there?
    What's wrong without pulling back? It's a male inferiority complex.

All my MLs mostly Chinese don't pull back my foreskin and it doesn't stop me from enjoying it.

Why don't they pull back? Ask them.

Maybe the dick is ain't no banana.

Why don't I ask them to pull it back?

I don't know. I thought foreskin is to protect us from ML's dirty hands. She may eat something spicy for lunch. Or foreskin protects our virginity. Our new girlfriend won't know we have had sex before her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Men are circumcised almost entirely for religious reasons, Muslims and Jews because Mohammed and Moses said so. 80% of Americans, also for religious reason that their doctors need the extra dollar. The majority of Australians are not circumcised, similar to Europe and most of non Moslem Asia.

There are Balinese who aren't Muslims.
    Bro that’s 1 island out of 18,000 in Indonesia haha. Bali is very interesting to me but I doubt I’d ever go there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Not entirely true....all men of my generation are circumcised...bearing mind large scale immigration didnt start til the late 40s and early 50s
    Wether or not to circumcise can be down to trends or health reasons...apart from religious reasons
    I think you'll find that there is a strong correlation between the advent of the Internet and social media, and higher numbers of men who go uncut. The internet / social media gave a voice to the people who wanted to argue that having a foreskin was good and peddling the myth that cutting it off made sex no longer pleasurable. Presumably they do it so they can chicken-out from being cut without looking like a coward. It is a painful procedure, especially the after care, no doubt about that.

The truth is, being cut vastly improves your sex life. I've been cut for almost 30 years now. My dick is still every bit as sensitive during sex. I do not need to worry about being unclean.

But the biggest benefit by far is the effect it has had on the girls I've been with. They love it, never met a girl who would rather have an uncut dick. I know there are girls online who profess to preferring uncut dicks, but we're talking about real life here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Japanese??!!
    I've been to public bath houses in Japan where they go full Scottish. Both young and old have uncut sausages, I've never seen a Japanese with a cut sausage before. In fact, if you yourself have a cut sausage and walk into a Japanese bath house the blokes there might even look at you weird.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think you'll find that there is a strong correlation between the advent of the Internet and social media, and higher numbers of men who go uncut. The internet / social media gave a voice to the people who wanted to argue that having a foreskin was good and peddling the myth that cutting it off made sex no longer pleasurable. Presumably they do it so they can chicken-out from being cut without looking like a coward. It is a painful procedure, especially the after care, no doubt about that.

The truth is, being cut vastly improves your sex life. I've been cut for almost 30 years now. My dick is still every bit as sensitive during sex. I do not need to worry about being unclean.

But the biggest benefit by far is the effect it has had on the girls I've been with. They love it, never met a girl who would rather have an uncut dick. I know there are girls online who profess to preferring uncut dicks, but we're talking about real life here.
    Cut dicks have lots of benefits but my only issue is when it's forced onto young boys due to cultural or religious reasons. These boys should be allowed to go uncut their whole childhood and decide if they're brave enough and want to eventually get cut when entering adulthood. Some cultural circumcisions can be very traumatic especially to young boys. I remember sitting in a clinic that also does circumcision, a Muslim boy entered the operating room and was screaming 10 minutes later. I wonder if it's because he saw the scalpel and freaked out or something

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Few times I've been with girls they put the condom on without pulling the skin back. Not sure if they're scared to hurt us or don't know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The girls see a lot of cocks - big ones, small ones, thick ones, thin ones, cut ones and uncut ones. Probably many of each every day. I think most know what to do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Or foreskin protects our virginity. Our new girlfriend won't know we have had sex before her.
    Sorry what the fuck are you on about hahah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast