Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Teenage boys arrested for robbing spree in five Sydney brothels

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post

There’s too many very dangerous weapons in the hands of unstable world leaders with huge egos. If one of these guys feels he’s getting backed into a corner I’m sure the red button will get pushed. And if the first one gets fired there’s sure to be retaliatory return fire.
    I hate being the bearer of bad news but a world war is inevitable - and it's not a question of if but when.
    Nations don't spend billions and trillions of dollars on military arsenal for fun or the FOMO.

People have started wars over the most trivial things Eg over a woman, a signed piece of paper, some crappy piece of land, a sea channel, a flag, what somebody said, over a pastry shop, some religious belief, a punting review, a touched up photo etc

A recent war we had in Oz was the 'great emu war'....and the Western Australian army lost.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    giving pretentious minority groups control and power,
    Any examples? Other than middle aged white dudes?

Banned
    I hate being the bearer of bad news but a world war is inevitable - and it's not a question of if but when.
    And I guess there would be Comfort Women for the lonely soldiers.

And it could be the reason for people queuing to join the army.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wonder if you would be able to finish up or go ahead with the bookings on arrival to those events. Shit go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    We've gone from one extreme to the other. From public floggings, stoning, flagellations, crucifixions, the gillotine, burning at the stake, torturing, mutilations etc to wrapping society in cotton wool, rewarding laziness and social loafers, giving pretentious minority groups control and power, misinformation and disinformation is promoted as gospel, and the advancing of social conditioning, PC and cancel cultures. Society is full of soft cocks with manginas and you only need to look at some members on this forum to realise that.

Society, its systems, laws, and norms is beyond repair. No matter what we do today, somebody will come up with a fucked up idea and make the situation even worse. Any decisions or changes made will take years and decades before the effects are felt! What we are seeing today is the effects of those fucked up ideas and decisions made decades ago.

A world war is what is needed, that should reset everything.
    Yeah chief I am not sure about that... There are probably many more steps we can take before a world war is needed lol...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Yeah chief I am not sure about that... There are probably many more steps we can take before a world war is needed lol...
    I hear yah, but good luck in telling the Russians that!
    Same goes for the frogs, the poms, the yanks, the krouts, the roman's, the greeks, the persians and the list goes on. It's all fucked and that's why punting exists, to help men forget all the bad shit that is going on, even if it's for 30-60mins.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I hear yah, but good luck in telling the Russians that!
    Same goes for the frogs, the poms, the yanks, the krouts, the roman's, the greeks, the persians and the list goes on. It's all fucked and that's why punting exists, to help men forget all the bad shit that is going on, even if it's for 30-60mins.
    Haha, fair enough. Good food, good music, and good women. Indulge yourself before the inevitable collapse of civilisation.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234