Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nuru massage Rhodes Lulu

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Let’s see what will happen at my appointment this afternoon

She’s already a bit confused ab my booking

Waiting for her confirmation

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacxz7 View Post
    I message her in wechat couple days ago but no reply.. She must be very busy
    Yes indeed she was busy as returned to see her yesterday, her rate considering as lowest with services upgraded each time visiting lol
    Can see see still has few slots available from today’s WeChat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its two girls i think they swap based on availability

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi guys. Any new updates about her? I’m planning to book her next week. I just want to know more about any of your experiences with her and how she look like in person and her service given that she increased her rates. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRogue View Post
    Hi guys. Any new updates about her? I’m planning to book her next week. I just want to know more about any of your experiences with her and how she look like in person and her service given that she increased her rates. Thanks
    Visited couple times genuine Korean girl as same WeChat photos, 30’s great sensual services showered together if you politely ask. Some intimate activities after returning visits

Standard rate as shop still considering lower par for private that’s the reason returning
    Enjoy let us know your reports

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for that. I was just worried that she might look really old again. I’ve been visiting a couple of times at kgirls massage rhodes. I just want to try something new this time. I’ll let you know my experience if I ever make it next week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i believe you will enjoy it. ive seen her 4 times and each time I walk away very satisfied

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Think the more you visit her the more extras become available

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good to know that all of you got good experience with her. Should I do the 1 hour session or the 45 mins is enough already? And does she let you suck her nipples and pussy finger?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    i believe you will enjoy it. ive seen her 4 times and each time I walk away very satisfied
    Lucky man already 4 times still counting
    I still haven’t received reply of my requested day after visited Lulu last time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    Can’t wait to see her. I bet she’s hot and can make you cum easily 😂

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Thanks for that. I was just worried that she might look really old again. I’ve been visiting a couple of times at kgirls massage rhodes. I just want to try something new this time. I’ll let you know my experience if I ever make it next week.
    She definitely doesn't look old! I think she looks like maybe 30s but still looks fresh and not MILF but rather like actress hot (as opposed to k idol)? I'm in my late 20s so to me she's like an Korean older sister vibe. Unless you are also younger than me I wouldn't worry, she'll be great.

When I was in my early 20s, girls in their late 20s felt old to me, but now that I'm late 20s my strike zone for "hot" has sorta increased to mid 30s somehow. That said, there are also girls in their mid twenties who feel really old without actually being old. It's really about how they take care and present themselves. Lulu's rates are good anyway, definitely won't be a dud punt!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fapmaster69 View Post
    She definitely doesn't look old! I think she looks like maybe 30s but still looks fresh and not MILF but rather like actress hot (as opposed to k idol)? I'm in my late 20s so to me she's like an Korean older sister vibe. Unless you are also younger than me I wouldn't worry, she'll be great.

When I was in my early 20s, girls in their late 20s felt old to me, but now that I'm late 20s my strike zone for "hot" has sorta increased to mid 30s somehow. That said, there are also girls in their mid twenties who feel really old without actually being old. It's really about how they take care and present themselves. Lulu's rates are good anyway, definitely won't be a dud punt!
    Thanks for that. I’m on my early 30s so I guess she will be perfect for me then. I just want someone who looks young. I’ve been one of those punters who hates fake accounts and waste your time by someone who looks like in their 60s. Which package did you get? Was the hot stone worth it?

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Thanks for that. I’m on my early 30s so I guess she will be perfect for me then. I just want someone who looks young. I’ve been one of those punters who hates fake accounts and waste your time by someone who looks like in their 60s. Which package did you get? Was the hot stone worth it?
    The hot stone comes as part of the 1 hour package I think? I think she only does packages via time, since she is actually not too bad at massage I'd recommend at least 45 minutes. If you like hot stone massage, she does a decent job. But I also heard from other ML that hot stone is actually incredibly easy lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fapmaster69 View Post
    The hot stone comes as part of the 1 hour package I think? I think she only does packages via time, since she is actually not too bad at massage I'd recommend at least 45 minutes. If you like hot stone massage, she does a decent job. But I also heard from other ML that hot stone is actually incredibly easy lol.
    Alright I’ll do the 45 minutes for my first session and if I like her I’ll do more hours with her lol. You’re right I better go to a proper massage shop if I want a hot stone 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a try a couple of week's back, everything mentioned above is correct about this lady in terms of service so nothing new to report here, it was an "interesting" session I must admit, like in the shower part "my mind was going what the "F" is going on here, but it was fun to try something/someone new.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownbear View Post
    I had a try a couple of week's back, everything mentioned above is correct about this lady in terms of service so nothing new to report here, it was an "interesting" session I must admit, like in the shower part "my mind was going what the "F" is going on here, but it was fun to try something/someone new.
    I got the same reaction. It’s fucking legit. she’s so good with what she’s doing. I would definitely go back and have another session with her. If only she got a real boob that would be so awesome. I would literally cum during the shower session!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i saw her last week. She is active on wechat

Junior Member(有D料到)
    4 times, wow. So she made BBBJ & FS available for extra fee?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can’t wait to see her. I bet she’s hot and can make you cum easily 😂
    Thanks for the intel. Nice Korean not kps but will be away shortly as visited her body slides good service will returned def

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast