Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nuru massage Rhodes Lulu

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ns2137 View Post
    4 times, wow. So she made BBBJ & FS available for extra fee?
    Nope. She did mention previously she wasn't interested in venturing down that path.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Doesn't work

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried her Dinner Date option?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by User1234 View Post
    Doesn't work
    those ads regularly go up and down. girls often take them down when they don't want to work that day. the link is working now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks so much for this!! I can't set up WeChat, so this info was just what the doctor ordered!!

I saw Lulu last night. I don't have anything new to add, just reinforcing how service-driven she is, as well as seeming to enjoy what she's doing!!

I had a great time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Thanks so much for this!! I can't set up WeChat, so this info was just what the doctor ordered!!

I saw Lulu last night. I don't have anything new to add, just reinforcing how service-driven she is, as well as seeming to enjoy what she's doing!!

I had a great time
    I totally agree. She will make sure her attention is focused on you the whole time. Even her massage is really good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is a real deal, great personality, decent service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've tried Lulu due to the some positive reviews.

Summary:
    Shower was good (probably the best part of the session)
    Massage was average
    "Nuru" / bodyslide was OK
    Extra (CBJ) was average, and only went on for at most 1 minute, and then the rest was HJ.
    Overall, it felt mechanical and the ending (as above) was lazy.
    Not sure if it's the case of YMMV or service is declining, but based on my experience, can't see why some boys have returned multiple times.
    For me once was enough.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ns2137 View Post
    I've tried Lulu due to the some positive reviews.

Summary:
    Shower was good (probably the best part of the session)
    Massage was average
    "Nuru" / bodyslide was OK
    Extra (CBJ) was average, and only went on for at most 1 minute, and then the rest was HJ.
    Overall, it felt mechanical and the ending (as above) was lazy.
    Not sure if it's the case of YMMV or service is declining, but based on my experience, can't see why some boys have returned multiple times.
    For me once was enough.
    I attribute this as she has no chemistry with you. but never mind just move on, next one is always a better one. lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lulu was Great!

Have seen Lulu a few times now and she has been amazing everytime. Always feel relaxed and satisfied after seeing her.
    She has a great personality, very fit body and loves what she does.

Shower was amazing. Nuru was also great. She loves to sing, it makes the massage so much more relaxing when shes singing softly.
    We do abit of karaoke at the end too haha. YMMV I guess as she has never felt mechanical. The more you visit and like others said if you have chemistry with her, she may offer more =)

She will have a new girl working with her soon, I think starting this Thursday.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjarrus20 View Post
    Lulu was great from start to finish. One of the rare gems that I would repeat visit. Sounds like poster above didn't have great chemistry with her cause she blew my mind from start to finish which is rare for me and a step up from the normal massage shops where it's a subpar massage and and NHJ where they stand next to the table.
    Absolutely agreed with you brother
    I have good sessions with her but hardly to book her nowadays, she is busy I reckoned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by allstarbro View Post
    I attribute this as she has no chemistry with you. but never mind just move on, next one is always a better one. lol
    That is 100 percent correct. She may not have clicked with the poster. He could try one more time to see if the service changes, or just move on to his regulars.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Sexy Lulu last month and had an awesome time. I will definitely return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    anyone seen her recently? tried to contact few times with no success. did she quit the game?

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengun View Post
    anyone seen her recently? tried to contact few times with no success. did she quit the game?
    I asked her yesterday, she says she only works Monday and weekends now because of her job.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123