Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your FIRST punt?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    10 yrs ago... Her name was Bella, strong woman with big tits... mounted me reverse cowgirl and she knocked me dead.... couldn't believe the fuck I was getting. Came 3 times in 1 hour as I was bloody horny. Mortdale brothel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first punt was while living on the Gold Coast.
    I was getting some serious headaches which I thought was caused by stress.
    Went to a local massage shop for a awesome cheap massage by a milf with a $20 hand job.
    I have not looked back, even after spending a shit load of money on punting in massage shops only to discover the headaches were caused by high blood pressure that a pill now fixes.
    I now enjoy the massage shops in Sydney

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first punt was at Cassablanca Liverpool when I wanted to try something new. Looking back it sort of open a new hobby and leading me to discover this forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first punt was in 1987 i was 18 years old it was at Tiffanys Albion street Surry Hills. A super hot Eurasian named Jemma, these days i go to Thailand twice a year going back in April to Bangkok Pattaya and Kanchanaburi for Anzac Day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    My first punt was while living on the Gold Coast.
    I was getting some serious headaches which I thought was caused by stress.
    Went to a local massage shop for a awesome cheap massage by a milf with a $20 hand job.
    I have not looked back, even after spending a shit load of money on punting in massage shops only to discover the headaches were caused by high blood pressure that a pill now fixes.
    I now enjoy the massage shops in Sydney

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I moved to the Gold Coast 6 months ago the punting scene here is terrible most of the private girls working have fake photos age etc, i haven't been to any shops yet to check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    I moved to the Gold Coast 6 months ago the punting scene here is terrible most of the private girls working have fake photos age etc, i haven't been to any shops yet to check them out.
    Agreed. Gold Coast is miserable for punting. Would be nice to live there but for punting Sydney has one of the best scenes in the world.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Stumbling into the shop, the nerves, sweaty palms and butterflies in the stomach.
    Hahaha the good ol’ days of being a noob punter.
    The small suburban shop in Arncliffe was my first foray into the amazing world of a Punt. Looking back probably paid way too much for what I got, but it’s like initiation and everyone needs to experience it.
    Chinese ML, don’t remember her name, but was nice and open-minded.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Private....and i was sooo nervous..finish within 10 mins. But it was nice, let doing it with a frd.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In a club in the cross, early 1992.... we were on leave from a navy cruise, 18 years old, a pocket full of cash. This young girl was 18 I believe, sweet and gorgeous.... the sort I would have looked at from afar at high school only 18 months prior.... I remember kissing and fucking her in a hot tub, and how awesome her boobs and ass was... I shudder to think of the water quality in that tub now! She was hot, and above my league back then for sure....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was about 10 years ago. I was so nervous and couldn't talk well lol. I miss that time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first punt was only late last year - at 116 Artarmon. I’m still new to the game and have only tried out a few places. It’s addictive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First punt was with an Asian private many years ago, I still remember my heart was pounding so fast while waiting in her room for her to finish shower, when she came out she asked me why I was still dressed lol, I was so nervous that session I couldn't cum while fukin, so I just pounded her like a mad man, after it was over she complained that I fuked her too hard and she wouldn't wanna see me again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza club Thai Alin was my first

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just curious any of you guys mentioned to the WL/ML that it was your first time? lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw the news headline about Backpage being taken down (or maybe it was cracker, I don't recall), then after doing some more research, I stumbled onto e&b.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first punt is still working. Nice girl. Hard worker.
    https://artarmon116.com/anny-new/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bung72
    In Australia rather then up top? Yeah me too, but then I found the delights of up top trip. I recall the first punt out of Sambawang.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't even remember where but it was a good looking asian in the city. Had some nice black lace so I picked her out of the lineup but don't remember her name too which blows.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Nice. I wonder what the Newcastle scene is like
    I don't often go FS, prefer RnT. A1 Best is two regular WLs (Tina and Amy) plus transient girls who are younger but generally only there for a month, tops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza K Rebecca. Thank you aus99 forum for all your reviews

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast