Thread: Girls that find the room temperature too cold

Junior Member(有D料到)

Girls that find the room temperature too cold

I've had this happen twice. The girl finds the room temperature to be cold and want to wrap themselves up (in a towel). I on the other hand find the temperature too warm and don't want to sweat. My body heat is not enough for them. One of them had a towel wrapped around them the whole session (imagine cowgirl while wearing a cape...). I respect their comfort, but it's a bit of a conundrum, either make the room warmer making it uncomfortable for myself and start sweating which in turn makes it uncomfortable for the girl, or let them use a towel detracting from the session. Anyone else experienced this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It depends on the person's body fat. I'd assume those girls are ectomorphs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not to that extreme, but yes, most of the time the girls feel colder than I am, so the aircon is turned off at the beginning. During the session it usually goes back on if I sweat too much. After the session, the aircon remains on and sometimes they cover themselves with a towel like a blacket, but then we cuddle and I can just warm them up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And those same girls will crank up the shower to the same temp as satans ass crack

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    This is a situation that all women have…
    Wives.. girlfriends always complain that the aircon temp is too low
    Gave up years ago
    Hahahah, this make me smile. You just can’t win

I always ask to crank up the ac, at least I am paying for the hour, I can choose what makes me comfy

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Living in Japan in summer, it's hot and humid, we would arrive at work and the Japanese girls had the air-conditioning set to 26. Why bother? It felt like a someone with a fever breathing on you. Someone (usually me) would immediately set it to 20 or 22 so we didn't lose 5kgs a day in sweat, and so began the great air-con wars of '99. Eventually we won out, and so some of the girls, in mid summer, 33-35 degrees and humid for weeks on end, would have either a personal heater under their desk or a little blankee on their laps. In winter they would wear think jackets, scarf, gloves, etc but still wear a mini skirt with boots. Loved that look. Ahhh those were the days..
    I don't buy the body-type stuff, I'm an ectomorph and feel both extremes, I sweat like a sinner in church in summer and fucking HATE the cold of winter. Those women were just a fucking circus, my theory is that they ate so little to maintain their body shape that they had no energy for their poor little bodies to burn, and basically never moved from their desk...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, J girls and southern Chinese (eg. HK) girls are notoriously afraid of the cold. They are the ones that you see on the streets wearing down jackets in the middle of a 25 degree spring / summer day. I feel hot just looking at them.

In a session though, the worst thing is to meet a girl who's temperature preference is too far off from yours. Really uncomfortable!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Years ago, I was seeing a chinese WL who also wrapped herself in a blanket, summer or winter. Didn't mind because she would always drop it off when we started to get into it. Usually we turned off the air-con and ran a fan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    It depends on the person's body fat. I'd assume those girls are ectomorphs.
    You're right here. Most Asian girls are slim with very little body fat. In such case, they feel cold. Two naked bodies can solve that problem.😀

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wife is the same. When she complains she does actually feel cold. Doctor said not enough iron in diet due to lack of meat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had one that complained its too cold and its making her pussy dry and there were no lube in the room.

Kept going for a while then i had to finish by hand. Was so bullshit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Wife is the same. When she complains she does actually feel cold. Doctor said not enough iron in diet due to lack of meat.
    Yes. Too many on veggie or vegan diets and no meat consumption.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A few years ago, a former gf was newly arrived from Indonesia. She'd complain it was "cold" if the temp got below 25 and she'd be wearing jumpers and slacks while I'm sweating in shorts and T shirts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes. Too many on veggie or vegan diets and no meat consumption.
    The problem here is she won't listen to people that are paid to know this shit. Oh well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    The problem here is she won't listen to people that are paid to know this shit. Oh well.
    This problem seems to be widespread through society unfortunately.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There is an initial imbalance in that the WL is wearing a skimpy little costume/lingerie and the customer is walking in wearing street clothes.
    Once everyone is naked and the fucking starts everything is equal and in balance. order in the universe is restored.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Once everyone is naked and the fucking starts everything is equal and in balance. order in the universe is restored.
    Exactly professor rooter!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Last night was cold and she had goosebumps when she stripped in the room. After 10 minutes we were dripping in sweat and by half time she went for a shower. Second half was a repeat. Fuck I love it like that.

Banned
    Those are the times when no one complains about extra showering!