Person's Name : Nicole

Establishment : Mature Darlings

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.maturedarlingssydney.com.au

Phone : 9806 9717

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $200/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, FIA, DATY, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Slim, D-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie/Greek

Value for money/recommend? : Fun session (earplugs recommended!!!!)

My experience/comments : I read that Nicole from Miss Heavens now worked at Mature Darlings and the reviews of Nicole were good (and I liked the photo of her tits) so I booked her.

Nicole was summonsed from the day room and I paid and followed her up those treacherous stairs. She was wearing a very tight, very short and very low-cut light green dress which showed off her fine rack and slim figure.

She showed me into the room and we kissed and she squeezed my cock through my trousers before she went off to get her stuff while I showered.

Nicole stripped when she returned. She is quite short and has dyed black hair and a skinny figure with enhanced D-cups which look larger on her petite frame. She has a few small tatts and was fully shaved.

Nicole likes to talk dirty and loudly (she’s a bit deaf) and a lot.

Onto the bed and Nicole knelt over me for some more DFKing and soon knelt between my legs and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice and slurpy and good use of her hands. And the only interruptions were when she regularly complimented me on my cock and told me what she was going to do with it.

After a while Nicole asked what I wanted so I suggested some 69 and she moved round. She soon went off – grinding her clit down onto my tongue while I finger-fucked her and she seemed to cum when I stuck a finger up her arsehole.

Nicole jumped off and wanted to fuck but it was way too early so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Again she was squirming and pushing my head down onto her pussy. I was finger-fucking her again and she was really wet.

I also withdrew my finger and offered it to her and she eagerly and sexily sucked on it.

Nicole said she wanted to rub my cock against her pussy so knelt over her and she grabbed my cock but I soon thought it was getting a bit dangerous so I lay down for some more BJ and then some more 69.

Nicole was still taking dirty, telling me she wanted me to shoot my load over her tits (she had earlier asked that I don’t cum in her mouth).

Time to fuck and Nicole dressed me, applied some lube and mounted me for some cowgirl. She sat upright and rode me with great passion while instructing me to play with her tits. She also occasionally went Asian-style with loud slapping noises.

She then decided she wanted to suck me some more, saying her pussy was sensitive after cumming, and she removed the condom and blew me.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed and she dressed me again.

This was good as Nicole was really loud and my thumb was up her arsehole and now she told me I should whip off the condom at the last moment and spray her bum.

I got her to lie down for some mish and she held her legs high and wide as she guided me in.

Nicole was loudly urging me on – lots of “Fill my pussy with your hot cum” etc – and I gradually went faster until I squirted into the dom.

Nicole looked up at me and said “I came twice and you only came once so I win”.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Nicole wrapped a towel round herself and went off for a pee before returning for a chat.

She currently works at Mature Darlings on Saturdays and Sundays and said she might return to Miss Heavens (but, chaps, it’s considerably less expensive at MD than MH).

Nicole chatted away (with very industrial language) and asked me my age. I told her and she said I should guess her age. I said 61 and she said I was the first person to guess it right. Apparently punters usually guess 50-something (being polite?). I didn’t say that I’d read in other reviews that she was 61.

Nicole suddenly noticed that we were well over time and we quickly showered and dressed and cautiously made our way down those bloody stairs.

Nicole reminded me in some ways of Jade, whom I saw at Maggie’s in North Parramatta a couple of years ago. Jade is slightly older and taller (and not as coarse) but they both have thin, somewhat wrinkly figures but smooth, melon-sized tits (although I think I read that Jade has since had her breasts reduced in size). And they both give great service.