Beecroft - strange place. Had some time to kill so decided to go for a punt. Photos of Dominic Perrotet everywhere including opposite this massage place. Maybe this is where Dom goes to unload?

Rocked up the stairs. Meet boss lady who I think is called DC? She ushers me into a room and I ask for 90 mins. $120. I get the feeling this is not a popular option but that’s how much time I have to kill.

Girl rocks in. Can’t remember her name. Asks how I like my massage - hard I say. She tries but she has nfi what she is doing. I ask her to go harder and she gives up and disappears.

Next thing you know is boss lady enters room and takes over massage. Great customer service. She’s a Milf and gives a great hard massage for 30 mins or so.

She leaves and comes back with a younger Malaysian woman. Ok? Yes. More hard massage then teasing. I opt for hj - not sure there’s anything else on the menu. Nice girl and through talking find out she’s a Sydney FC fan. She was at Moore Park for the game against Wellington a few weeks ago. I show her photos of where I was sitting and she’s impressed.

Full access to her tits on the flip. She gives me a catbath while jerking. Nice slow tender caressing session before blowing a big load.

After she asks if I want a head massage. No hard pass. Do you want a hug? Yes please. We proceed to have a naked cuddle, feeling each others tits and holding on to each other like love birds for the final 15 mins.

Bit of a weird punt but satisfying. $170 in total for 90 mins and three girls.

Can’t remember her name but Malaysian from KL and normally works there Sundays.