Thread: Daisy for small girl lovers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Daisy for small girl lovers

If you like them small and tight she is the one to pick at this place

Not super attractive but more cute girl next door style. Very toned and younger girls body
    She has some tattoos just incase thats not your thing

I don't know how to explain properly how tight and shallow this girl is
    Its not often you find workers this tight, and the best part is she is very accomodating

I have had a lot of shockers recently. Girls who seem disgruntled when you don't cum after two strokes
    Sometimes they leave you feeling like you are doing something against their wishes

Not this girl. She didn't complain about any of the positions and really wanted me to feel comfortable and enjoy myself
    We were both sweating at the end. I was lying on my back when she removed the condom and I was still hard and throbbing.
    To my amazement she picked up my brother and put it in her mouth to make sure I was completely finished and thoroughly satisfied

Service above and beyond. Very sweet friendly girl and one worth putting on your hit list

Thank you tomyniko for your review!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomyniko View Post
    If you like them small and tight she is the one to pick at this place

Not super attractive but more cute girl next door style. Very toned and younger girls body
    She has some tattoos just incase thats not your thing

I don't know how to explain properly how tight and shallow this girl is
    Its not often you find workers this tight, and the best part is she is very accomodating

I have had a lot of shockers recently. Girls who seem disgruntled when you don't cum after two strokes
    Sometimes they leave you feeling like you are doing something against their wishes

Not this girl. She didn't complain about any of the positions and really wanted me to feel comfortable and enjoy myself
    We were both sweating at the end. I was lying on my back when she removed the condom and I was still hard and throbbing.
    To my amazement she picked up my brother and put it in her mouth to make sure I was completely finished and thoroughly satisfied

Service above and beyond. Very sweet friendly girl and one worth putting on your hit list

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, there are still plenty who will disappoint, so it's nice to find one who doesn't mind working for her $$

Sounds nice..... Does she have shaved pussy?

WM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR. Is the photo on the site accurate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This cutie now on my list - hope I get the happy happy ending as mentioned. Those hips! And Korean! Love the look!

Was she more pse than gfe?
    And vice like pussy grip?

Banned
    Does she do DFK?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes she does DFK
    &
    Yes she is shaved

Wouldn't really say the photo on the website gives you any idea as it is an average photo that could be anyone

And yeah that pussy is tight

Loved the "vice like pussy grip" description

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomyniko View Post
    Yes she does DFK
    &
    Yes she is shaved

Wouldn't really say the photo on the website gives you any idea as it is an average photo that could be anyone

And yeah that pussy is tight

Loved the "vice like pussy grip" description
    I think I saw her on her first or second day when it was only $160 for 30 mins. Now I believe it's $180/30 mins.

That time she didn't do or offer mouthwash and would only do a lip kiss which was really just a peck after I initiated, so maybe DFK wasn't on offer at that price.

Did you pay the current price of $180/$250/$300? Did she do/offer mouth wash after shower? How was DFK initiated? Sorry for a lot of questions, but I think I might see her again if DFK is on offer.

DAISY here today 04/08/23 (FRI)
    12pm - 8pm
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au