A tsunami of young Japanese talent again this week with new girls arriving every day.
I think I managed to see 5 and they were all very good. A nice mix of inexperienced, tall, small, skinny and curvy.
I will do an AR of Midori just because she is the most recent one I saw.

LOOKS and BODY
Midori is around mid 20s and from a small city but now lives in Tokyo.
Around 155cm and sexy little body with B cup boobs, and a bit of padding around the hips and thighs.
Standout feature is her big round firm bum - she packs a lot of ass for a small girl. If you have seen J Tomo then Midori is a similar body type.
Very white skin and so delicate, smooth and soft.
Pretty face. Has some acne but covers it with make up.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Just arrived in Sydney but definitely experienced in Japan.
She has the classic Japanese WL Soapland type attitude with 100% attention to customer satisfaction and attention to detail like removing shoes and socks, folding clothes etc.
But she is Japanese so she is never cold and clinical and always has that warm feeling and smile.

DFK and DATY
I had to initiate the kissing, but once she realised I like kissing she responded with enthusiasm and warm kisses throughout the whole session.
Nice pussy, shaved and trimmed with a small patch of fur above the clit and likes DATY.

BBBJ
Definitely the highlight of the session.
Fantastic BBBJ. Straight out of a JAV.
I have seen many JAV stars over the years but Midori’s BBBJ is more JAV than the JAV stars.
Lots of dribble and saliva. Perfect build up and timing. Delicate use of fingertips on the eye of the cock. Ball licking and swallowing. Shaft licking. Lots of teasing. Amazing knob massage with her mouth and tongue. Machine gun fellatio.

FUCKING
Midori is an active fuck and was naturally wet with pussy juice and saliva.
Great in all positions, but highlight is doggy with her big round firm bum.

ROUND 2
Round 2 was super quick.
Midori’s BBBJ is spectacular and she does that JAV thing where she was dribbling big dollops of spit on my cock, wanking me off and licking and kissing my knob with her lips and tongue and giving me sexy looks urging me on to explode, and there is only so much of that a man can take.

OVERALL
I highly recommend Midori.
Not the prettiest, most innocent, or hottest body of the new girls this week.
But she has experience and great skills and nice attitude and personality and her BBBJ is top class.