Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The One

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The One

I've been a serious punter for the past 14 months. Mainly FS with Caucasians WLs on average 3 times a month. Just turned 60, a young 60 year old who gets often complimented for my athletic build. Happily Married but need a bit more. I have always smirked at punters who fall for WLs and MLs. It won't happen to me. For me it's always been a transaction. Never more than 3 punts with the same WL. Have had some great punts, ordinary punts and fortunately only a few shit ones

Yesterday that all changed. I met a new to the industry WL, she's from another state and we hit it off. Connection plus from the start. She is in no way the best looking or best body WL I've been with but we had that spark. The sex was phenomenal and For the first time ever with a WL that I felt like I was actually cheating. There was a genuine attraction from both parties. This is the one. I never thought it could ever be better with a WL. Each time when I thought to myself it can't get better, another WL would prove me wrong.

My misfortune is actually my fortune as she left to go back home today and doesn't know if she will be back. I was so disappointed when she told me. Its a dangerous game we punters play. I could see myself losing all my reasoning for this girl. Haven't stopped thinking about her and not sure if I will ever punt again. You always think it will never happen to me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I've been a serious punter for the past 14 months. Mainly FS with Caucasians WLs on average 3 times a month. Just turned 60, a young 60 year old who gets often complimented for my athletic build. Happily Married but need a bit more. I have always smirked at punters who fall for WLs and MLs. It won't happen to me. For me it's always been a transaction. Never more than 3 punts with the same WL. Have had some great punts, ordinary punts and fortunately only a few shit ones

Yesterday that all changed. I met a new to the industry WL, she's from another state and we hit it off. Connection plus from the start. She is in no way the best looking or best body WL I've been with but we had that spark. The sex was phenomenal and For the first time ever with a WL that I felt like I was actually cheating. There was a genuine attraction from both parties. This is the one. I never thought it could ever be better with a WL. Each time when I thought to myself it can't get better, another WL would prove me wrong.

My misfortune is actually my fortune as she left to go back home today and doesn't know if she will be back. I was so disappointed when she told me. Its a dangerous game we punters play. I could see myself losing all my reasoning for this girl. Haven't stopped thinking about her and not sure if I will ever punt again. You always think it will never happen to me.
    You wrote about a single encounter that too place ‘yesterday’ and now that WL is gone far away.
    My comments would be:
    1. Don’t worry, you’ll get over her.
    2. Enjoy the memory while it’s still fresh.
    3. You’re lucky the WL is not accessible as this saves you seeing her again and again and building bonds and making decisions that could damage your marriage and entire status quo.
    4. In 99% of cases, any man that ends up with a long-term relationship with a WL he paid for sex will have a nagging feeling she might do tricks again (trust is never there).
    5. As we are told by women, we (men) tend to be pathetic and pay a lot and/or take huge risks just to get our rocks off.

P.S. most of the above is written from personal experience. She was a young 22 year old massage girl and I was a 34 year old going through a divorce. The minestrone soup of passion and agony and fantasy blew off a year of my life.

Fresh pussy is usually a good remedy for this situation. Good luck with it bro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

My misfortune is actually my fortune as she left to go back home today and doesn't know if she will be back. I was so disappointed when she told me. It’s a dangerous game we punters play. I could see myself losing all my reasoning for this girl. Haven't stopped thinking about her and not sure if I will ever punt again. You always think it will never happen to me.
    Been through this with a WL or 2. Don’t do it, will never get that time back ever again, not to mention the heartache for both of you.

She is gone so see other girls and move on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't simp bro. Whatever you're feeling right now, I promise you the same feeling isn't reciprocated. She's probably not spent even 10 minutes thinking about you since her departure. So why destroy yourself mentally for weeks, months or even years?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Curious how old is the girl if you were to guess?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah have experienced that. Just very compatible physically, and I'm sure emotionally it was mostly on my side, with the girl feeling good about me but not necessarily catching feelings. Some private dates, but eventually moved on.

Banned
    A 60 year old "Adonis" and happily married, I fail to see a problem, good luck anyway.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Curious how old is the girl if you were to guess?
    I would say mid 30s. For me when chosing WLs age is not an issue. Over the past year have been with 20 year olds, all the way through to WLs of age closer to mine. And believe me, the best times have been with the older.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    A 60 year old "Adonis" and happily married, I fail to see a problem, good luck anyway.......
    Far from an Adonis Warwick. Not too tall and look like a cross between Adam Sandlar and Al Pacino. Work hard to keep in shape. As far as the marriage goes, it has had its ups and downs. We Seperated for a while a few years ago but are back together and its been the best between us that it has ever been. Part of the reason of the happy marriage is we still live separately. Having said that, am def not looking for any sort of relationship outside my marriage. Just happy to dump my load and go from time to time. This girl caught me unaware and I could tell she was as much into me as I was into her.

Banned
    Far from an Adonis Warwick. Not too tall and look like a cross between Adam Sandlar and Al Pacino. Work hard to keep in shape. As far as the marriage goes, it has had its ups and downs. We Seperated for a while a few years ago but are back together and its been the best between us that it has ever been. Part of the reason of the happy marriage is we still live separately. Having said that, am def not looking for any sort of relationship outside my marriage. Just happy to dump my load and go from time to time. This girl caught me unaware and I could tell she was as much into me as I was into her.
    "Happy Gilmore/Michael Corleone", nothing wrong with that ol'mate, just get back in the saddle...........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

Well, it can and does happen to anyone..
    At least it was nipped in the bud before too late

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    there's nothing compared to sex with a pro who thinks you're the One. having said that though I cant lead them down that path anymore, alas my punts dont reach the heights they used to.

If you are living separately with your wife, I honestly can’t see how you could classify yours being “happily married” ?

But it’s your life as long as you are ok with it, right ?

Does “living separately” also = open relationships too ?

I've been a serious punter for the past 14 months. Mainly FS with Caucasians WLs on average 3 times a month.

Hi Charlie,

While you are here, any chance of sharing some of your FS punts with Caucasian WLs ? Not the latest “The One” of course.

From what you said above, there must be some 40 sessions old mate. You have contributed before but mainly on Asian shops. As there are so little reviews on western punts, it will be a great service to the community if you even just simply name the shop and the girls will be fantastic.

Ps. Like your taste of women too: more curvy with at least a C Cup…….. haha

Please share , and that may take your mind off someone as well.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Suggest you tread very carefully.
    Similiar situation for me didn't end well.

Like you I didn't expect it and when it presented I easily lost perspective and a sense of reality..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;2622357]If you are living separately with your wife, I honestly can’t see how you could classify yours being “happily married” ?

No! definitely not an open relationship. Its complicated. Put it this way my wife wanted the separation more than me. But once I moved in on my own, was as happy as Larry. Didn't punt in this time...but had a few girlfriends. None worked out. My wife then wanted me back and I agreed only if we lived separately till I was ready. Only started punting since we got back together. She would drop me like a hot coal if she knew

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't quite see the problem.
    Being European it is pretty damn normal to have a wife and a mistress usually 20-30 yrs younger without ant conflict.
    You pay here way through college and and she often uses you for practice.

Australia seems a bit weird. So many married guys I work with regularly screw and very often with married women so both sides are in to but they it is a major betrayal when they get caught. Huh? It is just sex people , you only live once so enjoy the ride

Anyway on to Charlie. Just go with it man, if she brings you some joy then stay in touch, it could just mean a hookup when you travel or if she comes back but if it helps get you through your life then go for it.
    However be logical and realistic, if you truly want it to be more than a casual relationship what is it that is missing in your marriage.
    Figure that out and fix it or leave but do not treat your wife with total disrespect and fool her in to thinking your marriage is something it is not.
    I doubt she deserves that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I was a kid on the farm, an old countryman (Crude old bugger) who worked for us, often used the expression, "Fresh Cunt, Fresh Courage." Looking back I reckon he was smarter than we gave him credit for - not a bad philosophy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It happens. Even as a seasoned or even pickled old punter a special girl will come along and you get the feels.
    Nobody is immune from this. And we shouldn't be immune from this. We are only human. And we should rejoice in that. Being a human being with feelings is a good thing.
    But you have to take a broader more holistic view of things.
    You just have to remind yourself that no matter how special that 30 or 45 or 60 minutes was it was punting, it was paying for sex, and she will move to another customer and then another and then another and you should also move onto another WL and then another and then another. That's punting. Enjoy! Always Enjoy! Life is Good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast