Thread: Mya - great attitude, rimming and gfe

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Mya - great attitude, rimming and gfe

Mya - what a gem. I see the line up and Mya comes across as more friendly than the other girls.

Am led to the room holding hands. She joins me in shower. Cleans my arse. Ok, what may be coming here?

I lay in bed but she says no, come here. She has laid down a towel to sit on at the edge of the bed. She licks my nips and takes my thick white 52 year old cock in her mouth. I look in the mirror and she does too. I’ve just done my second laser treatment so my cock is shiny and bald. She licks my balls. Oh yeah.

Then she starts rimming me. It’s not even on the menu! I hold my feet so she can go deep. Fuck me she’s good.

Then we lay together and for 10 mins I grab her tits and feel her body while we both look in the mirror. It’s so hot.

I fuck her missionary. Her pussy is tight. It feels so good. Pound. Pound. Explode inside her.

Gentle hugging than more catbath. We go at it cowgirl, doggy, then she sucks me again but I can’t cum. All good.

I check the clock. Yep, 60 mins of non stop action. Cute pretty girl with great attitude.

Not really into dfk so I didn’t push. But you really don’t want to dfk a rimmer anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a gem! Love a good rim

Thanks for the after report !
    Mya will be back this weekend =)
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree, but she seemed more neutral and quiet rather than friendly on my visit. Not to the point of disappointing/negative, just absent.
    From the sounds of it, the bedside BBBJ seems to be her jam. I didn't expect her to start off on her knees, then to adjust to sitting crossed legged to get more comfortable. She has some good suction, and yes, her pussy feels great. I didn't get any rimming action, but that's not really my thing. I didn't get any LFK/DFK either.
    After all the action, we lay down together and she basically went straight to her phone, and I just helped myself and gently played with her boobs. Lightly played with her pussy with minor finger tip insertion, but got next to no real reaction out of her.