Phone : 0434 444639

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $110/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, HJ

Size/shape : Short, saggy D-cups, bit of a belly, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : No and no

My experience/comments : Decided to give the recently re-opened 28 another go (and I wish I hadn’t).

I parked in the driveway and was met by Sophie, who remembered me from our session last week.

I was introduced to two girls. The first said she was called Cola – short and wearing a black, low-cut nightie which hinted at a decent rack. The second was Nicky – OK and playful, squeezing my cock as she tried to persuade me to choose her.

Unfortunately I chose tits ahead of playful.

I checked that she did “Suck, no condom” and paid and showered while Cola readied the room and stripped.

Sadly the tits I had opted for had seriously succumbed to the effects of gravity – yes, they were D-cups but very droopy. She had a bit of a belly and an untamed bush. Her body looked much older than her face.

Onto the bed and she knelt over me for a lick of my nipples and then stuck a tit in my mouth.

She then moved to kneel between my legs and took some time cleaning my cock. She asked whether I wanted a condom or no condom suck and I said “No condom” and she asked for a $20 tip. I pointed out that I’d asked about that beforehand and refused to pay so, after even more wiping of my cock, she started sucking me.

It was a poor BBBJ – no teeth but little suction, hardly any movement, no use of her hands and not at all deep. And there were too many tissue-breaks.

Cola went to lick my balls and I was so under-stimulated that I started to go limp so I had to direct her hand onto my cock to stroke me.

I asked for some 69 and Cola moved round. She moaned a bit but I couldn’t get her at the right position and she moved my hand away as soon as I went to finger her pussy.

I got her to dismount and asked for some more BJ but there was no improvement.

I eventually suggested we fuck and there was a long delay while Cola looked for a condom, more tissues and the lube and I had to stroke my cock to try to maintain my stiffy so she would be able to dress me.

I asked for some cowgirl but it just wasn’t working so I got her to give me a hand-job.

After I’d cum she showered and then suggested I shower and she’d give me a massage but I skipped the massage and left a few minutes early.

As I dressed she said she was from HK and, using her translator app, said it was her first day working there.

On my way out I met another girl who said she was called Anna and was also new. She was also MILFy but looked OK.

I got in my car and was about to reverse out when Sophie came out and down the ramp for a chat. I gave her some frank feedback and she said she’d make sure I get a good girl next time. I like Sophie and I’ll be back to try another girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That experience sound like Cara in 143, another one to avoid...