Thread: J Sola Sashimi. Kawaii yo!

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Sola Sashimi. Kawaii yo!

Booked Sola a couple of weeks ago as I liked the pics and I had been thinking about having her since she popped up on the Roster. Sola looked and sounded yummy as I like her size and shape. Within a few minutes of being shown to the room, Sola entered and I was very pleased with my booking. Nice big smile, super cute face and slim figure. Just what I was hoping for. Fabulous smile and she doesn’t hesitate to use it.

We started to chat and and it was only a few minutes before we progressed to LFK and a little touching. I always shower and brush teeth before visiting the shop, unless absolutely impossible due to prior commitments. Sola responded without hesitation and it was like kissing a new gf on a date, knowing full well it would progress to sex. Ahhh, sex … that’s what I came here for, so progress to shower and then meet back on the bed. As I watched Sola undress, I was delighted with her lovely B cups (my upper limit in size) and glanced down at her perfectly shaved pussy. Hmmm, can’t wait to have some Sola sashimi, I mused.

Sola joined me on the bed and we resumed LFK progressing to DFK and I put her hand on my cock, which was already excited by the progress. She started stroking it lightly and I placed my hand between her legs to gently rub her little pussy. I motioned to her to lick my nipples, at which she did a fabulous job and she eventually moved down to BBBJ. Her sucking was great – for me anyway (as this is a personal thing). No teeth and good suction around my cock. Really nice to watch her lovely cute little face bobbing up and down with my cock in her mouth. This sight and feeling could have been enjoyed much longer, but I also needed to taste her little cunt, so moved to 69 or DATY (can’t recall which one came first).

When I moved into position for DATY Sola spread her legs without me needing to ask and I got a close up of her lovely shaved pussy. Her lips are slim and tight. Some girls have fuller pouting lips, but Sola’s little pussy lips are delightfully delicate. DATY seemed to go on forever as I enjoyed licking, eating and tongue fucking her little cunt. OMG, it was just lovely. In fact, I started to worry, it went for so long I would run out of time to fuck her. One and then two of my fingers as well as my tongue had already enjoyed entering her, so now it was time for my cock. So after feeling her cum (in her own special way) a number of times, we moved to missionary.

After some extra delights, we dommed up and I slid into where my tongue and fingers had just been. Again, just delightful and it was awesome seeing her facial expressions as my cock slid into her up to the hilt. We fucked in missionary for a while and she enjoyed a good pounding without hesitation. Moved to a few different positions (I don’t want to make this too long) and then collapsed on the bed to get ready for CIM. Sola was back to giving a little cat bath and then having my cock back in her mouth until I exploded into it, which she took without hesitation.

Really enjoyed my time with Sola. She is a cute Japanese girl. I see she works alternate weeks at No5 and 42 over the last 2 to 3 weeks. WIR? Yes, I already booked her at 42 tonight. Looking forward to some more Sola Sashimi.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just to add a little to this thread I saw Sola at 42g yesterday. Yes, a very friendly young lady. Elegantly dressed,minimal if any make up but most importantly for me no tattoos. 20mns into an hour booking I had no hesitation extending another 30mns. My only wish was that I could speak a little Japanese so as to have a little more conversation because she really came across as a nice down to earth young woman.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen her twice, she gives a good innocent Japanese GFE. Her body is exactly how a young Japanese uni student is like, not too toned or slim, but with the chub nicely sitting around her hips and ass. Super nice to grab onto during doggy. She is super obedient and was shaking and dripping a lot whilst DATY. Would say her BJ isn't the most remarkable but may have improved as I saw her in her first week. Sola is just awesome if you're into a wholesome and down to earth fuck - much more GFE than PSE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Just to add a little to this thread I saw Sola at 42g yesterday. Yes, a very friendly young lady. Elegantly dressed,minimal if any make up but most importantly for me no tattoos. 20mns into an hour booking I had no hesitation extending another 30mns. My only wish was that I could speak a little Japanese so as to have a little more conversation because she really came across as a nice down to earth young woman.
    Yep agree, elegantly dressed and virtually no makeup. Very natural cute girl like a girl next door in Japan... While I do speak a little Japanese, I didn't find I needed it much as her English is pretty good. Also, it got better in the last 2-3 weeks.

For those wondering, the pics are 100% accurate, although admittedly with some make up, hair and soft focus. But I suspect no photoshopping. Sola is a natural cute girl with a lovely personality.

WM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkassprickass View Post
    I've seen her twice, she gives a good innocent Japanese GFE. Her body is exactly how a young Japanese uni student is like, not too toned or slim, but with the chub nicely sitting around her hips and ass. Super nice to grab onto during doggy. She is super obedient and was shaking and dripping a lot whilst DATY. Would say her BJ isn't the most remarkable but may have improved as I saw her in her first week. Sola is just awesome if you're into a wholesome and down to earth fuck - much more GFE than PSE.

100% agree with you, although I must say, I do like her BBJ technique. It is not like her mouth is fucking your cock like when pounding her little pussy, but more like her mouth and tongue is making love to your cock. For me, great sensation while my cock was in her mouth and feeling her tongue swirl around it and the feeling of it entering and exiting her mouth as she tightened her lips around the head. Fuck, writing this is making me want to go back to see her again. I understand not everyone would prefer this. Each to their own. Sex is such a personal thing.

Agree more GFE than PSE, but I love GFE and don't mind taking the lead with a cute, young, less experienced girl. 100% ok with that.

WM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck!! Ain't Sola hittin' the headlines lately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review mate, will give a shot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you guys think this is her?

I do remember she has a small mole above her lips like the girl in this video. and they have identical hairstyle and eye shape plus both are 20 years old (年齢は最近20歳になったばかり。)

https://spankbang.com/80q05/video/fc2ppv+3192256

FC2-PPV-3192256

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chn View Post

I do remember she has a small mole above her lips like the girl in this video. and they have identical hairstyle and eye shape plus both are 20 years old (年齢は最近20歳になったばかり。)

FC2-PPV-3192256
    Fk yeah 100%
    Mole and eyes and smile are the same as I remember

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chn View Post

FC2-PPV-3192256
    Sola jav actress? Plus video is gone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Sola jav actress? Plus video is gone
    Search FC2 PPV 3192256 in google and you'll get it

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I saw Sola again today and she said she hasn't done an adult video so I didn't push it. But its definitely her. There is a mark on the side of her back that you can see clearly in the video.

https://www.javbangers.com/video/249...0-1980-2-works

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the information WhoreManger and Max Impact And everyone else. I think she’s my type..

She’s now at the top of my list and I hope to see her very soon..

Sola comes back today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com