Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ariya Rhodes

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ariya Rhodes

Person's Name :Ariya

Establishment :Private Apartment (Rhodes)

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_5...b-massage.html

Phone : 0431 645 938

Hours of Business : 10
    Am to 7 pm

Rates : 150 ph hr

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : massage, deep Prostate massage, NHJ.

Size/shape : 10 great arse.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Def

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

I have seen Ariya 2 times before a while ago. I booked thru wechat for a 1hr massage with a deep prostate massage.

I was a few mins early I Messaged Ariya to check if it was ok to come up. She said she was waiting for me. I entered her apartment and again Ariya has such a pretty face so
    Sexy which is nice and clean. left my thongs near the front door she directed me to the room. I handed over the $150 and I disrobed hoped on the table. She started the massage with Thai style of towel over body and pressure. Once she had finished this she removed the towel and applyed some oil. She started on my back and neck she checked in with me about the pressure as it was firm and I said “
    Thats perfect “ she then moved to my legs and my arse. And she gently did some nice attention to my arse crack as she was massaging my legs and arse.

She them applyed some lube to the entrance to my arsehole and she asked if I wanted to stay on my stomach or turn over. I hoped up on my knees and said “
    I like it this way”

Airya inserted a finger and gently found my prostate and gave it a good workout. She apply 2 fingers then 3 slide them
    In nice and deep and at the same time she stroked my cock nice and gently she asked me “Is that good ?” “Yes “ I replied.

Airya kept this up I then started to play with my cock and let her continue to play with my arse.

After 5 mins I exploded she cleaned me up and she changed the table
    Cover and got me to lie on my back. She then gave me a really nice neck and head massage until we finished off the hour.

She asked if I wanted to have a shower I told her I will shower when I get home. She gave me a small bottle of water and I was on my way. I left her apartment witg a massive smile on my face.

Ariya’s massage is great value and her massage is so good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen her about 4 times now. Great massage & pleasant person. Shame she doesn't do FS as I've love to see those tits bouncing up & down whilst she would be bouncing up & down on my cock.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with Coles.
    Would love to see her go all the way.
    I loved giving DATY ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m a daty lover aswell … I can’t just lay there and get a hj it’s not enough to get me over , I get off more if I get to pleasure who I’m with and can play to.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like another great option in Rhodes! Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer22 View Post
    Sounds like another great option in Rhodes! Thanks
    Rate sounds ok as well as great contributors to the forum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she use gloves for deep prostate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She sound like a good alternative to Mimi. Does she do any body to body, pussy slides, etc and is touching, sucking on breasts or Spanish on the menu?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    She sound like a good alternative to Mimi. Does she do any body to body, pussy slides, etc and is touching, sucking on breasts or Spanish on the menu?
    Exactly what I was thinking . If she does b2b and her massage skills/edging skills are on point ; this would be a fantastic opportunity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes she does aloe touching , sucking breasts.
    She even allows DATY but no FIV and no FS.
    Does b2b too .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like I’m going to go see her. Is she naked from the get go? Does she do Spanish? One thing I liked about Mimi was she’d ask how many times you’d like to cum. Does Ariya provide multiple shots?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like I’m going to go see her. Would you call her actual massage professional and good for an actual sore back ?
    Last edited by wortus; 24-03-2023 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Revise

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like I’m going to go see her. Would you call her actual massage professional and good for an actual sore back ?
    If you want a professional massage , better to just go to a legit shop .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callfellow View Post
    Does she use gloves for deep prostate?
    I brought my own disposable long cuffed gloves. And anal lube I prefer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any update from satisfied punters out there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRogue View Post
    Any update from satisfied punters out there?
    There is alot of satisfied punters in this thread. Go and try her yourself and post in here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    There is alot of satisfied punters in this thread. Go and try her yourself and post in here.
    Probably I will. Don’t worry I’ll post it here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In terms of looks, how would you rate her? Might have to give this a go soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukizal View Post
    In terms of looks, how would you rate her? Might have to give this a go soon
    I think she's attractive however is on the curvy side.

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Met Aria last week. The service was precisely to what has been described on this forum.

The massage was medium to firm, and it was exactly what I was looking for. She asked if it was adequate and it was absolutely not rushed.

I found her massage consistent and balanced between left and right side of the body throughout. Adequate amount of oil was used and good level of pressure as well applied.

She teased and tickled my arse and cock from the back while massaging. On my front, she tickled my nipples while stroking my cock. She allowed me to suck her boobs and light DFK which were awesome.

I kept waiting, but no DATY, or prostate massage was offered. Overall, it was a great experience and value for money if you’re after a solid massage. But not if you’re only after erotic part 2, b2b, or want to forage ML body go elsewhere. Part 3 not on offer as others have said in the forum. Also bros, please make sure you ask for DATY or prostate massage because she doesn’t offer them as default.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast