Thread: Jess Evans The Gloryhole Girl

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jess Evans The Gloryhole Girl

Was up in Brissy for work and feeling like a blowjob so jumped online to do some research. Read a few glowing reviews for Jess the Gloryhole girl and perused through her online profiles. Her Twitter and Insta links are on her website.

https://bubblesnsquirt.wixsite.com/jess

No full face pics but you can tell she is smoking hot.

I've always wanted to try a gloryhole experience but have been dubious as you never know who may be on the other side of the hole. Jess had enough good reviews and pics online to make me feel comfortable so I went ahead and popped her a message. She replied promptly and we set up a time for the following day. As it was my first time, she asked for a $20 deposit transfer through Beem. Services on offer were a 15min Blowjob for $90 and I opted for photos which she sends you after for an extra $10 and ball locking and sucking for an extra $10. $110 all up. Great value!

The next day I sent a confirmation text and she sent me her address in Underwood. I was already hard on the drive over thinking about what was about to happen and it didn't disappoint.

Parked in the driveway as per her instructions and entered the house. The place is completely empty. She leases it just to provide this service. I walked in, shut the door behind me and walked towards another locked door inside the house with a hole and adjustable flap which she adjusts based on your height.

Not much chat but Jess has a bubbly personality and seems to enjoy what she does. You can't see her face at all through the hole but you can see her sitting cross legged on the other side of the door. I pass the money to her and ask politely to play with her titties briefly through the hole which she obliges. Great rack and sexy body.

After a minute of this it was onto the main course. I dropped my pants and stuck my cock into the hole. The excitement of it all had me hard as a rock and what ensued was one of the best blowjobs I have ever received in my life. I'm pretty average sized so she had no issues taking in the whole length. Lots of spit, great suction, amazing ball play. You're allowed to go for 15 minutes but I only lasted about 5. If that. That's how good it was.

At the end of the session a wet wipe was handed to me through the hole. I wiped myself down and placed it in the bin next to the door. I walked out of there with my mind and dick blown! Wowsers.

About 5 mins after I drive off I get a text with 4 photos of her sucking me off. What an incredible momento. I had so much fun that I booked her again the following week just before I flew back to Sydney. The service was just as good.

Back in Brissy for work tomorrow and have already sent her a message to organise a visit. If you're after a unique and exciting service, do yourself a favour and send this lady a text!
    Last edited by BlazingArrow; 15-03-2023 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Adding website link