Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jess Evans The Gloryhole Girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jess Evans The Gloryhole Girl

Was up in Brissy for work and feeling like a blowjob so jumped online to do some research. Read a few glowing reviews for Jess the Gloryhole girl and perused through her online profiles. Her Twitter and Insta links are on her website.

https://bubblesnsquirt.wixsite.com/jess

No full face pics but you can tell she is smoking hot.

I've always wanted to try a gloryhole experience but have been dubious as you never know who may be on the other side of the hole. Jess had enough good reviews and pics online to make me feel comfortable so I went ahead and popped her a message. She replied promptly and we set up a time for the following day. As it was my first time, she asked for a $20 deposit transfer through Beem. Services on offer were a 15min Blowjob for $90 and I opted for photos which she sends you after for an extra $10 and ball locking and sucking for an extra $10. $110 all up. Great value!

The next day I sent a confirmation text and she sent me her address in Underwood. I was already hard on the drive over thinking about what was about to happen and it didn't disappoint.

Parked in the driveway as per her instructions and entered the house. The place is completely empty. She leases it just to provide this service. I walked in, shut the door behind me and walked towards another locked door inside the house with a hole and adjustable flap which she adjusts based on your height.

Not much chat but Jess has a bubbly personality and seems to enjoy what she does. You can't see her face at all through the hole but you can see her sitting cross legged on the other side of the door. I pass the money to her and ask politely to play with her titties briefly through the hole which she obliges. Great rack and sexy body.

After a minute of this it was onto the main course. I dropped my pants and stuck my cock into the hole. The excitement of it all had me hard as a rock and what ensued was one of the best blowjobs I have ever received in my life. I'm pretty average sized so she had no issues taking in the whole length. Lots of spit, great suction, amazing ball play. You're allowed to go for 15 minutes but I only lasted about 5. If that. That's how good it was.

At the end of the session a wet wipe was handed to me through the hole. I wiped myself down and placed it in the bin next to the door. I walked out of there with my mind and dick blown! Wowsers.

About 5 mins after I drive off I get a text with 4 photos of her sucking me off. What an incredible momento. I had so much fun that I booked her again the following week just before I flew back to Sydney. The service was just as good.

Back in Brissy for work tomorrow and have already sent her a message to organise a visit. If you're after a unique and exciting service, do yourself a favour and send this lady a text!
    Last edited by BlazingArrow; 15-03-2023 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Adding website link

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazingArrow View Post
    Was up in Brissy for work and feeling like a blowjob so jumped online to do some research. Read a few glowing reviews for Jess the Gloryhole girl and perused through her online profiles. Her Twitter and Insta links are on her website.

https://bubblesnsquirt.wixsite.com/jess

No full face pics but you can tell she is smoking hot.

I've always wanted to try a gloryhole experience but have been dubious as you never know who may be on the other side of the hole. Jess had enough good reviews and pics online to make me feel comfortable so I went ahead and popped her a message. She replied promptly and we set up a time for the following day. As it was my first time, she asked for a $20 deposit transfer through Beem. Services on offer were a 15min Blowjob for $90 and I opted for photos which she sends you after for an extra $10 and ball locking and sucking for an extra $10. $110 all up. Great value!

The next day I sent a confirmation text and she sent me her address in Underwood. I was already hard on the drive over thinking about what was about to happen and it didn't disappoint.

Parked in the driveway as per her instructions and entered the house. The place is completely empty. She leases it just to provide this service. I walked in, shut the door behind me and walked towards another locked door inside the house with a hole and adjustable flap which she adjusts based on your height.

Not much chat but Jess has a bubbly personality and seems to enjoy what she does. You can't see her face at all through the hole but you can see her sitting cross legged on the other side of the door. I pass the money to her and ask politely to play with her titties briefly through the hole which she obliges. Great rack and sexy body.

After a minute of this it was onto the main course. I dropped my pants and stuck my cock into the hole. The excitement of it all had me hard as a rock and what ensued was one of the best blowjobs I have ever received in my life. I'm pretty average sized so she had no issues taking in the whole length. Lots of spit, great suction, amazing ball play. You're allowed to go for 15 minutes but I only lasted about 5. If that. That's how good it was.

At the end of the session a wet wipe was handed to me through the hole. I wiped myself down and placed it in the bin next to the door. I walked out of there with my mind and dick blown! Wowsers.

About 5 mins after I drive off I get a text with 4 photos of her sucking me off. What an incredible momento. I had so much fun that I booked her again the following week just before I flew back to Sydney. The service was just as good.

Back in Brissy for work tomorrow and have already sent her a message to organise a visit. If you're after a unique and exciting service, do yourself a favour and send this lady a text!
    That is a great review and it is so good to read a positive experience. Well done to Jess too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think I'm a little more sceptical than you, Holdan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I think I'm a little more sceptical than you, Holdan.
    Why so....many reviews of her around all saying similar experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    Why so....many reviews of her around all saying similar experiences.
    indeed you are right falcon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I may be out of line. Apologies.

Lol this is crazy. Not bad value for the experience itself, I don't know if I'd make it a regular thing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Sydney have something like this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with your post. Jess was quite good at what she's doing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe I’m just a bit paranoid about stds. I would prefer to see her face and get a feel Incase you see cold sores or something manky going on. Plus good to actually see the girl so you know it’s not some dude or a granny.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can 110% confirm it’s a girl behind that wall, a banging one as well. Been to see Jess so many times now, not a worry about STD’s as I usually get checked up regularly as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tjerry View Post
    Can 110% confirm it’s a girl behind that wall, a banging one as well. Been to see Jess so many times now, not a worry about STD’s as I usually get checked up regularly as well.
    is she slim like mentioned in the ad ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

can u get STD from glory hole ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "not a worry about STD’s as I usually get checked up regularly as well."
    Don't know why people say things like this, unless it's Jess talking. You can get tested regularly, it doesn't stop you getting an infection, just tells you that you have one. Hopefully before the missus gets it too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    first of all, you can get STD from even a tug job though the chance is low. as you move up the scale the risk and rewards gets higher.

Jess Evan is real and does a fairly good job - its definitely worth a punt. I see her 3/4 times a year - probably the only thing that stops me from seeing her more is distance and I find not being able to see her face frustrates me.

Although this deposit as a first timer would have turn me off when i first tried her a few years back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    are people actually so stupid as to leave a deposit ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    are people actually so stupid as to leave a deposit ?
    How many MILLIONS voted for Trump and funding him

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can confirm also. Seen Jess 50+ times, never had any issue and I get tested regularly as well. She is clean and amazingly at what she does

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she has an instagram and a website if you need to confirm her particulars.
    I always pop in if I'm going thru the area. you'll only need 10 mins max.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    was this cimws ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast