Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon116.com

Phone : 9415 3829

Hours of Business : 9:00 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, cowgirl, CIM

Size/shape : Pleasant MILFy face, decent slim figure, B-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a very good GFE session with a lovely lady

My experience/comments : I called Nico and was told that Angela, Cherry and Una were working. I’ve seen the first two so I booked Una.

Nico showed me into the big room at the front and I was soon joined by Una.

She has a pleasant MILFy face and was wearing a short black nightie and was friendly and cheerful so I paid for one hour and she went to get her stuff while I showered.

Upon her return she stripped. She has a decent slim figure with B-cups, a tight bum and good legs and she was fully shaved.

I lay on the bed and Una knelt over me for some gentle DFKing and a catbath as she worked her way down my torso. She was kneeling beside me so I lightly fingered her clit.

Una then knelt between my legs and started to lightly tickle my balls and perineum with her tongue before working her way up my shaft to suck me.

It was a very good slow and soft and sensual BBBJ – no hint of teeth, good use of her tongue, occasional good hand-work and absolutely no interruptions.

After a good while I suggested some 69 and Una said “Yummy” and moved round.

She was quiet at first but slowly warmed up with some gentle moaning and rocking while I licked her and gently inserted a finger but it didn’t seem like she was going to cum so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was better as she seemed to enjoy it more as I finger-fucked her some more and eventually she was holding onto my head and saying she was cumming before pushing me away.

I lay down for some more BJ and Una asked whether I wanted to cum in her mouth so I said “Fuck first” and she dressed me.

We started with some cowgirl which was great and Una rode me with great passion and lovely eye-contact and I was soon close to cumming so I didn’t bother with other positions and just asked her to suck me.

She removed the condom and knelt between my legs and it wasn’t long before I came.

Una went to the sink for a spit and a gargle and took a quick shower before returning to the bed for a chat.

Her English is very good – she has been in Australia for several years – and we soon worked out that I had seen her before (she realised a couple of minutes before I did).

I saw her at Bonza, where she is called Sugar, back in December. She works there Saturdays and Mondays and at 116 only on Wednesdays. She also works at 13 Lincoln St, Minto on Thursdays and Fridays as Nunu and we had a good chat about the different girls and shops that we both knew.

Time was up so I showered, dressed and departed with a “Thank you, very good” to Nico on my way out.

If you fancy a good GFE session with a pleasant MILF, then you might find a trip to Minto, Seven Hills or Artarmon is worthwhile.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Seven Hills?

Hey Fred,
    Could you please advise whereabouts in Seven Hills you are referring to?

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Fark, at least your booking was honoured. I booked Nancy as her tits looked good to suck from their wechat pics. Rang 78, they told me to ring 116. Lady answered, booked. Showed up, got hustled into a room while I said I have a booking with Nancy,but the lady tried selling me Amanda...must be Nico. Told her I'd rang, booked and wanted Nancy. Kept it firm and she wasn't budging.

I decided to leave but she blocked the door with her body and held the door tight. Haha, I asked how about you? Let's go 1hr together. She just about cracked a smile before pushing the Amanda sales-pitch again. I went for the door but to a repeat roadblock performance. This was getting tedious so firmly told her I wish to leave, thanks - we had a door wrestling match for 2 seconds before she realised I really was leaving.

What a fuckin' low point of the day, battling my way out of a Chinese Auntie House of ill repute!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s hilarious. Mamasan was desperate for your cash!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Should've give her a hug and a kiss then maybe she will move out of your way....if not its your gain =P