Thread: Nice pics - Bad Attitude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice pics - Bad Attitude

Hi All,

This is actually the first time I've ever posted in here. Tbh I've been a lurker for a long time but have been out of the punting game for quite a while now. I decided why not lets give it a try and messaged a girl with nice pics and pricing that seems pretty damn good for what she says she offers. Link is below

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...-RUB-MORE.html

Never even made it past the texting stage, damn I wish I could just post a screenshot of the texts lol I was pleasant and asked how she was and everything seemed cool I said that I had seen her ad online and was interested in making a booking. She said that she was busy at the moment. Which was cool I wasn't expecting her to drop everything and make herself available. She probably had other clients and I am messaging at 6pm lol

She then says that she needs my name, a time and how long I wanted to book and she would see where she could fit me in. I gave her most of what she was asking for but for the booking time I just said I'm easy on time and to let me know when she was free. To which she said she works from home via appointments. Now maybe i fucked up here I dont know but I said that I work from home too and suggested that even though I'd love to jump in the car and drive over tonight, maybe tomorrow would be better and I suggested 1pm or 1.30 pm. For some reason this sent her off the fucking deep end. She told me to stop wasting her time and that shes already told me she doesn't accept pre bookings. I pointed her in the direction of her earlier messages and she went nuts about me messaging her every other day and that was when she had told me before. Then she said to find someone else and that she was blocking my number.

I mean fuck it yeah I'll find someone else no hassles at all lol but I haven't punted since before covid so I doubt shes ever spoken to me previously. But I thought I might take the opportunity before I delete her messages and find someone who wants to book me in to let you guys know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she doesnt look that great tbh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the number points to a few reviews on PP from 2016

names change from Bianca Kerr to Jayde to Tia

one positive, one says ok but a bit erratic, one suggests drug fucked

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve tried booking her before but she’s a total a pain in the ass, constantly fucks you around and nothing eventuates. Makes me think she’s a bait and switch or a scammer.

Forget her mate. Go to one of the popular shops and have a good time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That, for me, is the advantage of a shop. Pick a reputable shop and you know you will get on ok girl, maybe FS is hard to get, but at least you get to sus the girl out before parting with big money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_82 View Post
    Hi All,

This is actually the first time I've ever posted in here. Tbh I've been a lurker for a long time but have been out of the punting game for quite a while now. I decided why not lets give it a try and messaged a girl with nice pics and pricing that seems pretty damn good for what she says she offers. Link is below

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...-RUB-MORE.html

Never even made it past the texting stage, damn I wish I could just post a screenshot of the texts lol I was pleasant and asked how she was and everything seemed cool I said that I had seen her ad online and was interested in making a booking. She said that she was busy at the moment. Which was cool I wasn't expecting her to drop everything and make herself available. She probably had other clients and I am messaging at 6pm lol

She then says that she needs my name, a time and how long I wanted to book and she would see where she could fit me in. I gave her most of what she was asking for but for the booking time I just said I'm easy on time and to let me know when she was free. To which she said she works from home via appointments. Now maybe i fucked up here I dont know but I said that I work from home too and suggested that even though I'd love to jump in the car and drive over tonight, maybe tomorrow would be better and I suggested 1pm or 1.30 pm. For some reason this sent her off the fucking deep end. She told me to stop wasting her time and that shes already told me she doesn't accept pre bookings. I pointed her in the direction of her earlier messages and she went nuts about me messaging her every other day and that was when she had told me before. Then she said to find someone else and that she was blocking my number.

I mean fuck it yeah I'll find someone else no hassles at all lol but I haven't punted since before covid so I doubt shes ever spoken to me previously. But I thought I might take the opportunity before I delete her messages and find someone who wants to book me in to let you guys know
    Don't be shy. Now that you have started posting, how about your share info on all the other punts you have been enjoying from be a lurker. So we can PM you, why not post a few other adventures, good or bad.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Don't be shy. Now that you have started posting, how about your share info on all the other punts you have been enjoying from be a lurker. So we can PM you, why not post a few other adventures, good or bad.
    Did you miss the part where he said he's been out of the punting game for quite a while?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry for being judgemental, but I will pass these kind of WLs. This type is too self centered

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pics are accurate

I actually saw her a while ago. Not bad. She was easy to book, was decent looking (looked like the pictures) and the service was good too. Just an average massage with nude hj at the end but was better than most shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by izsikk View Post
    I actually saw her a while ago. Not bad. She was easy to book, was decent looking (looked like the pictures) and the service was good too. Just an average massage with nude hj at the end but was better than most shops.
    were you able to get full service ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    were you able to get full service ?
    I don't think she would judging by her demeanour but I didn't ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by izsikk View Post
    I don't think she would judging by her demeanour but I didn't ask.
    Based on the ad linked by the op FS is available on request (to select clients)