Thread: North Sydney Sunny Massage - Kate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

North Sydney Sunny Massage - Kate

I went into the massage parlour looking for some comfort after work in North Sydney today. As soon as I walked in, a masseuse named Kate greeted me with a cheery grin on her face. I responded that I would like a massage when she asked if I needed any help. she told me there were 3 ladies available, met with another slim lady called Sasa, and i preferred go with Kate as she has great smile and personality, and she's a busty girl.

After leading me to the massage room, Kate invited me to settle in. I was able to see how excellent she was as she started to perform her magic on my stiff muscles. Her hands slid smoothly over my body, relaxing the tension in all the appropriate places.

I found myself praising Kate's wonderful personality as I closed my eyes and let the massage take me away. She gave me a nice massage on my back, and start rubbing me by her excellent body with fragrant oil, everything was absolutely a relaxation, and she handle it smooth and soft, I was really enjoyed with the dim light and light music. She kissed me during the session and gave me nice oral.

I did not go for the fs as I want to save some money, so let her finish it. I paid $100 for that and that was amazing.

She seems only work on Wednesday and Thursday, it would be better call before you go, and her photo is not on the website, but she looks pretty young and would be your choice if you prefer busty girl.

Name: North Sydney Asian Massage / North Sydney Sunny massage
    http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    You and timpeter obviously carpool so you can save money... and time. One drives and dictates, the other does the write-up! Very clever indeed! Windsor, Hurstville, North Sydney...

When i was at school I sat next to the same kid for so long that we ended up having similar handwriting and style because we'd copy each others work. A few words here 'n there changed but the format was the same.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ad?

Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    You and timpeter obviously carpool so you can save money... and time. One drives and dictates, the other does the write-up! Very clever indeed! Windsor, Hurstville, North Sydney...

When i was at school I sat next to the same kid for so long that we ended up having similar handwriting and style because we'd copy each others work. A few words here 'n there changed but the format was the same.
    Is this an ad from the shop managers?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    look suspiciously similar in writing style