Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accused serial rapist is on trial facing 39 charges

Banned

Accused serial rapist is on trial facing 39 charges

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    Good luck ��
    Will miss your entertaining story telling.
    "Entertaining"is a bit of a stretch, I'd say more disturbing........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The fact that he was willing to go to such lengths to create fake job listings, take girls out, sneak in the drugs, etc instead of putting that effort into just paying for sex or dating normally. Fucking evil and psychopathic.

What a Chad. It's all consenual. Kimchi bitchs <3 pajeets.

Banned
    A 'respectable' man in his Indian community who had a particular sexual interest in young Korean women. Who would have known this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    He will probably only get 2 years in prison

Banned
    Good luck ��
    Will miss your entertaining story telling.
    You are leaving Australia and freedom?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkassprickass View Post
    The fact that he was willing to go to such lengths to create fake job listings, take girls out, sneak in the drugs, etc instead of putting that effort into just paying for sex or dating normally. Fucking evil and psychopathic.
    Had he known young Korean WLs could be had for $200.

Banned
    Hand phone Hand J.
    Please enlighten us more of your escapé.

Banned
    Free dinner + free Soju = free rape.

"Well respected" members of a community are normally psychopaths wearing a disguise. They get hundreds of likes and retweets on social media, their relatives and connections sponsoring them and suddenly they feel cocky enough to document their exploits by a hidden camera and an excel spreadsheet just because they didn't get caught the first time. Congratulations.

To be honest, once upon a time that is how one night stands and some relationships kinda works - you talk to a girl on FB or in real life, exchange phone numbers, ask her out on a date, free dinner + free drinks = free consensual sex minus the date rape drug. In the morning one of yous do the walk of shame and discuss if more sex will happen in the near future. The bitches trying to use me and not reciprocate my feelings will have to pay for their own dinner + drinks and we part ways without heading to "base 4".

This guy is just being typical Indian - calculative. Gumtree ads - $0 compared to Tinder premium. Free drinks + free dinner doesn't exist, that is a way for them to say "You must pay it back with something, and in this case I want your pussy". He's probably also hoping that one of them would forgive him for raping them, develop some sort of Stockholm Syndrome and worship his "Lingham" as some sort of consort in an Indian palace.

I know someone with similar mental complexities as this person. It is rotten, but the person I know personally isn't a rapist. Just severely unloved and believed a fairy tale involving sick fantasies. Hopefully getting buttraped in jail will teach this rapist a lesson.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If he is guilty, I hope the piece of shit suffers 10 fold what he did to those girls, to the point his life becomes a living hell. Fucking scumbag.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like a sicko. Agree with the idea that a part of it is the thrill from drugging them. Glad somebody was brave enough to report him (if he is indeed the culprit) to the police.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Sounds like a sicko. Agree with the idea that a part of it is the thrill from drugging them. Glad somebody was brave enough to report him (if he is indeed the culprit) to the police.
    There was a guy who I did know from school (not personally) , he had a great voice and went on to sing professionally and later teaching, about 20years ago he was found to be drugging his students and having his way with them, he got only 15 years but the upside was he got the living shit beat out of him in Jail, he has since died, may he rot in hell......................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rapists are not well regarded in prison. Hopefully he gets what coming to him.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Free dinner + free Soju = free rape.

"Well respected" members of a community are normally psychopaths wearing a disguise. They get hundreds of likes and retweets on social media, their relatives and connections sponsoring them and suddenly they feel cocky enough to document their exploits by a hidden camera and an excel spreadsheet just because they didn't get caught the first time. Congratulations.

To be honest, once upon a time that is how one night stands and some relationships kinda works - you talk to a girl on FB or in real life, exchange phone numbers, ask her out on a date, free dinner + free drinks = free consensual sex minus the date rape drug. In the morning one of yous do the walk of shame and discuss if more sex will happen in the near future. The bitches trying to use me and not reciprocate my feelings will have to pay for their own dinner + drinks and we part ways without heading to "base 4".

This guy is just being typical Indian - calculative. Gumtree ads - $0 compared to Tinder premium. Free drinks + free dinner doesn't exist, that is a way for them to say "You must pay it back with something, and in this case I want your pussy". He's probably also hoping that one of them would forgive him for raping them, develop some sort of Stockholm Syndrome and worship his "Lingham" as some sort of consort in an Indian palace.

I know someone with similar mental complexities as this person. It is rotten, but the person I know personally isn't a rapist. Just severely unloved and believed a fairy tale involving sick fantasies. Hopefully getting buttraped in jail will teach this rapist a lesson.
    Damn you are such a cool calculating alpha dude! Any girl would be lucky to get a free drink and dinner from you and should worship your dick and do whatever you want!

You are also pretty racist though if you think drugging, raping and filming girls is "being a typical Indian".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fucking sicko. Castrate him, deport his ass. Feel sorry for the girls. Worse manifestation of yellow fetish. I guess korean fetish in this case.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Rapists are not well regarded in prison. Hopefully he gets what coming to him.
    Hopefully he get a taste of his own medicine, though he won't be unconscious at the time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He's gonna have a great time in jail getting fucked up. Imagine calling him a chad lmao. beta101 sounds like an Andrew Tate kind of fan.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    He's gonna have a great time in jail getting fucked up. Imagine calling him a chad lmao. beta101 sounds like an Andrew Tate kind of fan.
    Beta is 200% being sarcastic. If you look at his other posts you'll realise he's not a fan of Indians.

I mean he literally called the guy a pajeet lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Beta is 200% being sarcastic. If you look at his other posts you'll realise he's not a fan of Indians.

I mean he literally called the guy a pajeet lol.
    Beta is a legend! The doyen of the Forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast