Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AVOID VIP ASPLEY!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    You can be pretty sure that Herpetology is an alias of a regular forum contributor, just out to upset Herps. But why? My profiling skills would suggest a mature age retiree (no, not me) with too much spare time.
    Being at the receiving end myself, I can tell you with high confidence that it's alexchin......miiata.....fi1teredglue....etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    lol - lawyers - hahahahaha - Id be more worried about the illegal activities your shop (and all the others) do before you start throwing stones
    Agreed - Herpetology, as much as I would rate your shop at the bottom of my list compared to other North side shops, I'd kindly suggest you be cautious. You have advertised your girls on this forum so you won't be able to get away with the ''I didn't know this was happening" excuse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    This whole forum is turning into a kindergarten.
    that is what happens when people don't get good service from WL/ML and have to resort to such activities for their entertainment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    that is what happens when people don't get good service from WL/ML and have to resort to such activities for their entertainment.
    Are you actually blaming the WL/MLs for the weather, too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    I don't think the ML/WL service quality directly influence this. Sure, they have dropped heaps over the last couple of years and it's no longer easy to find good service, but that doesn't stop someone initiating others childishly.

Or unless you are saying because Unique Thai Stafford constantly fails to provide good service in his shop, as evident in many people's review on this forum, it has caused people with heaps of time up their sleeve to mimic Herpetology for fun?

Banned
    i think what he means is service and quality of ML and WL are so bad that people are venting their pent up sexual frustrations creating profiles and saying shit in here. lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, fair enough, services are shits in general nowadays that's a fact. My past experiences of VIP have been on the positive side, though haven't went for a while. Out of all the north side shops, FG and VIP are the two I would go to.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Whats the name of the slim darker girl (looks Thai) with the bolt-ons?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this thread should not be used unless you have reasons to agree with the title - then please provide those.
    Otherwise there are other threads to discuss VIP Aspley, the north side or what have you.
    Each time someone posts here, the title gets reinforced subconsciously, and I don't think the shop deserves that.
    Yes, I am doing it now, too, but hoping to put an end to it.
    I wish they had a shop mobile, published rosters and had a more reliable booking system, yes, but most of us know it's still one of the best shops on the north side.
    In fact I've been told it's so popular that the owner doesn't see any reason to change anything...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree VIP is a good shop.
    Shop owners do not deserve continual negative comments degrading their Business
    Managing and owning a shop requires communication with staff, good rosters and putting on new girls and managing a shop that must be clean and tidy , look good inside Air -con - Showers.
    Many girls move on and work at various other shops and change their names.
    The owners I know in the North side do not like this continual negative approach on this forum with out good evidence and facts
    If you attend a shop and see one girl who you are not happy with DM the owner let them know what happened . Then they will talk to the girls.
    Most shops have many girls on roster .
    A guy on here attend my shop over 12 months ago and he still post negative comments to Avoid OMG and 70 % staff changed.
    Why write negative comments when you attended over 12 months ago ?
    Mr Chips

Like Mr Chips posts negative comments when he attended many months ago said all staff are Fat Ugly OMG WTF if you was 2 girls how the hell do you know what all girls look
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I think this thread should not be used unless you have reasons to agree with the title - then please provide those.
    Otherwise there are other threads to discuss VIP Aspley, the north side or what have you.
    Each time someone posts here, the title gets reinforced subconsciously, and I don't think the shop deserves that.
    Yes, I am doing it now, too, but hoping to put an end to it.
    I wish they had a shop mobile, published rosters and had a more reliable booking system, yes, but most of us know it's still one of the best shops on the north side.
    In fact I've been told it's so popular that the owner doesn't see any reason to change anything...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Change your name HerpetElogy
    Mine is HerpetOlogy . Science , Biology Etc .

Banned
    Also, i think if a shop bad, just tell everyone in here

i will avoid Northside shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stop saying avoid VIP the shop is a good shop with various girls who provide a good service

You Stupid'''''' Idiot posting this shit review with out evidence
    'Also, i think if a shop bad, just tell everyone in here
    i will avoid Northside shops'
    Define BAD? LOL Bad naughty girls ? ' Do Want them ? ask me ? I have- 11 girls -LOL on staff is my shop BAD LOL dick face

Stop using a name very similar to my name for the 5 th time dick
    I am a long tern member I think you should fuck off asap
    I now understand that you use my name because you are a looser or another owner on the South Side shop
    You know I own a shop on the North Side you Dick Head Crazy Idiot
    Stop saying 'Avoid North Side'
    WTF you Joined 6/07/23 Fake Punter using a name similar to mine
    What shops have you attended?
    Name them?
    Give feedback on girls you saw and the service provided
    I know every shop on the North Side and all the owners
    Stop this Fake Shit
    Who the Hell are you ?
    What you post is Fake News
    I think you are a sad looser.
    My understanding is that long term members who contribute to this forum in a constructive positive manner know you are either a member who is a shop owner or use various names in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Herpetelogy View Post
    Also, i think if a shop bad, just tell everyone in here

i will avoid Northside shops
    Last edited by Herpetology; 30-07-2023 at 09:57 AM. Reason: stop saying Avoid VIP

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey herpes, don't you see the "Banned" below his name? Seems he's not going to annoy you any longer, at least not under this name, he has a few other profiles.
    Miata

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey herpes, don't you see the "Banned" below his name? Seems he's not going to annoy you any longer, at least not under this name, he has a few other profiles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12