Thread: RnTs after 8

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

RnTs after 8

Any RnTs open after 8 PM?

Been searching a lot but can't find any so far. Posted here, maybe my fellow punters can help.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am guessing its a registeration issue....guess they r not allow to open after 8pm if they r massage only....

Quote Originally Posted by ranata_tanata View Post

Been searching a lot but can't find any so far. Posted here, maybe my fellow punters can help.
    ----------

Kings Court at Broadway. They operate until 12 AM and re-open at 8 AM everyday.

Other than that you gotta look at like EnB website or Massage Parlour website e.g Peachyasianmassage https://peachyasianmassage.com/ . Kindda work like EnB but you got 1 point of contact and they will sort you out with a ML within a Sydney CBD area.

Avoid these shops. Near to World Square in CBD, there are alot of Massage Parlour that opens until late. I tried once and it was disappointing, the ML is an old lady that will try to hassle you such as pay extra for touching her body, or extra for b2b.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CBD style is open until 10pm I believe

Shop Owner
    PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR LATER BOOKINGS

62E7FB56-CF51-4948-AF08-2EF83FD76AFB.jpg

30BE9329-BBE3-452E-85D7-F229D0AF5A30.jpg

512A Princes Highway, Rockdale

0410 568 587

WeChat: massage512A

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Summerville is open til 10.

Sydney Empress is open very late, if you book they will ask if you've seen the girl before. Say yes otherwise they will shamelessly give you the next girl available no matter how different she is to the description of the one you booked.

Also a bunch of places (3-5?) very close together around 370 Pitt St which are open late although they have a fairly bad reputation AFAIK. I went to two of them 4-5 years ago, one was ok, one wasn't.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pure massage was open late Fridays and Saturdays.

Not sure if it still is

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantaclaus View Post
    Also a bunch of places (3-5?) very close together around 370 Pitt St which are open late although they have a fairly bad reputation AFAIK. I went to two of them 4-5 years ago, one was ok, one wasn't.
    This is real punting along the Pitt St strip. I’m be had some misses and some absolute hits here. It’s all walk up and see, no rosters, no WeChat.

One was probably the most alluring massage I’ve ever had. Can’t pin point exactly but fuck it was amazing. Unfortunately I never got to see her again.

Another time I managed part 3 for a whopping $30. It was all that I had in my wallet. Either she was really short on rent that week, wound up from a previous punter, or I had Brad Pitt polyjuice potion for diner. It can’t have been cause she was actually into me 🤪

We won’t talk about the list (longer) of duds that I’ve had.

mp

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice one, I very much doubt I'll go back to the Pitt St joints but maybe one day I'll be drunk and horny enough to take my chances again. Sydney Empress at least has a website with a roster even if they try and ignore your booking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No 69 liverpool st Sydney, Sydney Empress massage, open to 4am

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Drunk and Hornby definitely plays a part in Pitt St.

The girls at Empress aren’t bad but I can’t get past the raging bitch attitude from the mamasan. It doesn’t have to be that way and for me I’d rather spend the cash elsewhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    when i went there during the day there was a young Chinese man maybe late 20s running the counter, he was actually quite polite, normally if a manager is bad with attitude, she is either Jealous of the girls making more money than her, or she has a bad day with dealing with the everyday bull shit coming from the girls and customers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Old Snake. I’ll keep the day time option in mind.

I’m sure she’s got her reasons or bullshit to deal with (and perhaps I was a little harsh in my previous) description.
    They’ve been around for ages and have the second shop in Alexandria, so it’s clearly working for her. More power to anyone who can successfully run a business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ranata_tanata View Post

Mentioned already so adding to the verification, Summerville and CBD style I can confirm are consistently reliable and solid options for after 8pm RnTs any day of the week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We’re you after CBD?

Kingsford Bodytone have gone back (last week or so) to later hours (10pm) again after changing them for COVID.