Thread: J Kanon - not sure if I am flattered or disappointed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Kanon - not sure if I am flattered or disappointed

So today I went to 42G and saw J Kanon. I am not sure if I am flattered or disappointed. Second punt this week at 42G, was thinking of doing it again tomorrow but I will pass after this experience, will wait until next week perhaps.

First and foremost, I value respect towards the girls particularly those with a good attitude and Kanon did have a good attitude so I am not annoyed with her although she could have done a lot better. I also try to sense the girl and what she is doing, if she is not offering certain services I don't push them, that's just me.

Anyway, on to the AR. I saw the line up and ended up seeing Kanon. Kanon is a lovely young J girl. Kinda like a girl next door. Everything about her is natural, very small breasts and a nice and round bum, I like her looks. She picked me up from reception and was smiling and chatty.

On to the shower, similarly to J Sola, she washed what matters only and no funny business, not even a little kiss.

On to the bed, she got straight into the cat bath which was pleasant to me. She was also stroking me at the same time which was great. Still no kiss and I really like a DFK. Down to the BBBJ and she did an excellent job, possibly the highlight of the session. I have had better say from K Boa but it was pretty good, plenty of saliva which I like, combination of strokes with the head inside her mouth, worked down to the balls and then back up, a great job. Still no kiss.

She then reached for the condom and I was ready for it so she put it on and she gave me the first warning side, she said you are too big for me. Now, I only assume that the girls say that to pretty much anyone so I kinda joke about it and sort of ignore it. I have heard it many times and it has only been an issue occasionally, but not like today. She then put a hell of a lot of lube on the condom and on herself. I don't like that because when there is too much lube I find it hard to feel anything. She then proceeded to ride me but my dick could not physically go inside her little and tight pussy. Try as she did, and she did try, it simply wouldn't go past the head.

At this point I felt sorry for her. She had a great attitude, she tried but I could see in her face that she was actually concerned. She then said that I should try to go on top. At this point after rubbing the head into her pussy so many times I was so hard and horny but also worried for her. She asked me to go slowly which I did and I could see in her body language that it was not going to be good for her. I didn't want to hurt her so I asked her to finish me with a blow job which she did. But then she did this.

She finished me in her mouth with the condom on. Here is the part that I have a problem with. She is advertised as offering CIM and DFK, not only I couldn't fuck her properly, which is kind of ok given the circumstances, she could at least have made the effort to take the condom off and offer CIM. In this case she should have just done it.

Some guys will certainly reply and say why I didn't ask. To be honest she was doing a great job even with the condom on and I finished quickly. But that is not the point. The point is that the service is advertised and given the fact that I couldn't have intercourse properly, she should have offered to CIM.

Now, this is my experience only. I honestly believe that she was actually in her rights to say, I can't do this, you are too big for me, let's talk to reception and get another girl. That's ok, I wouldn't have had a problem with that. But it didn't happen. COuld I have initiated that? Yes. most certainly but I didn't. So I partially take responsibility for it, I take responsibility for being considerate to a girl doing a very tough job with a great attitude.

Having said that, did I get what I paid for? No. I didn't get the intercourse, no DFK and no CIM.

Now, to wrap up. After I finished she cleaned me up and we spent some time chatting. It was nice. I think that if you don't run into the issue I had today, you can have a great session with her, although DFK would have been great and CIM as well. If she did the CIM and even LFK, I would have written a positive AR for the attitude and the service. But that didn't happen unfortunately.

WIR to see her: No.

This is strictly my experience only and I believe that other guys could have a great time with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunate to hear! I saw her last year and I do remember there being LFK at least but I know she was precious about her make up. I tried to be cute and give her a kiss on the forehead and that was a no so maybe she’s gone even stricter with this. Either way if it’s advertised she should be providing it otherwise she should get it taken off the site description. I don’t know about CIM as I rarely bother to ask for it unless I intend on finishing up with a BBBJ.

I wouldn’t put it down to inexperience, maybe just a bit of being worn down from doing the job for awhile. Either way shit situation ditchtheboss