Thread: A Infrequent Punter's Unintended Distraction

Banned

A Infrequent Punter's Unintended Distraction

20230317_130331.jpg

Although I had a guitar I found a neighbour threw out a Yamaha guitar with a string and 5 tuning pegs missing. Initially I have to use a pliers to tune it.

But I bought a set of plastic tuning pegs from China through ebays. The holes are too large but with sealant and super glue I managed to fix it.

This guitar sounds better than mine and easier to play. Most probably more expensive.

Why am I telling this Story? Because the punting moral of the story is:

The less popular WL may be the best for you if you are prepared to spend time, energy and money on her.

And sometimes the best pleasure could cost very little. I only spend a few dollars to get a set of strings and tuning pegs.

Music could calm down the urge for massage parlours although I heard from a WL that her boyfriend who was her regular customer was a musician by profession.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    20230317_130331.jpg

Although I had a guitar I found a neighbour threw out a Yamaha guitar with a string and 5 tuning pegs missing. Initially I have to use a pliers to tune it.

But I bought a set of plastic tuning pegs from China through ebays. The holes are too large but with sealant and super glue I managed to fix it.

This guitar sounds better than mine and easier to play. Most probably more expensive.

Why am I telling this Story? Because the punting moral of the story is:

The less popular WL may be the best for you if you are prepared to spend time, energy and money on her.

And sometimes the best pleasure could cost very little. I only spend a few dollars to get a set of strings and tuning pegs.

Music could calm down the urge for massage parlours although I heard from a WL that her boyfriend who was her regular customer was a musician by profession.
    Mate I think it is less about music being a distraction and used to take away the urges and more about having something you can use to distract you so you think about something else. I play piano but I don’t use it as a distraction, it doesn’t work for me.

In my case I needed to fight the urge to go to 42G for the third time this week so I got busy, didn’t check the roster and made sure I had a commitment to go to right after work in a timeframe that punting wouldn’t be an option. It worked.

I also agree with you about the expensive things. My experience has been that the things I invest on return good things to me. WRT WLs I invested time, money, kindness and respect on a few over the years and they reciprocated in spades. Like you probably, I have had some unforgettable experiences and made friendships that will last a long time if not forever. Every so often my KakaoTalk app brightens up with a message from one of them checking on me. Never asked for anything, just checking on a friend.

The musician knows the value of his art because he put the effort in. Everybody hears a beautiful melody but nobody saw the hours of practice, blood and tears. People are the same, I mean the WLs , genuinely invest in them and the good ones will return the investment to you.

Shit what happened to me tonight? Way too deep and philosophical for a mongers forum.

Anyway, treat yourself well, treat them well and have fun.

Enjoy the guitar

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There's a few bros that like drums coz they like to bang. Warwick plays the flute coz he likes to blow, unfortunately he runs out of puff and not much comes out of his flute. Then there are the lads that like a mean trombone.
    A very musical forum!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Mate I think it is less about music being a distraction and used to take away the urges and more about having something you can use to distract you so you think about something else. I play piano but I don’t use it as a distraction, it doesn’t work for me.

In my case I needed to fight the urge to go to 42G for the third time this week so I got busy, didn’t check the roster and made sure I had a commitment to go to right after work in a timeframe that punting wouldn’t be an option. It worked.

I also agree with you about the expensive things. My experience has been that the things I invest on return good things to me. WRT WLs I invested time, money, kindness and respect on a few over the years and they reciprocated in spades. Like you probably, I have had some unforgettable experiences and made friendships that will last a long time if not forever. Every so often my KakaoTalk app brightens up with a message from one of them checking on me. Never asked for anything, just checking on a friend.

The musician knows the value of his art because he put the effort in. Everybody hears a beautiful melody but nobody saw the hours of practice, blood and tears. People are the same, I mean the WLs , genuinely invest in them and the good ones will return the investment to you.

Shit what happened to me tonight? Way too deep and philosophical for a mongers forum.

Enjoy the guitar
    Thanks for sharing.

I must say I'm learning to play the guitar. So there is a bit of struggle to toughen the fingers. I could only do it for a short while before my fingers hurt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Enjoy the guitar
    Hey the guitar was a distraction after all. You spent time writing this post and shared your personal feelings to some extent. Hope things are ok and nothing serious.

We punters can show empathy to fellow mongers. Then someone will come and start to put down the comments made here or even start bashing Sibon for his post.

But on a serious note keeping yourself busy which ever way works for you will help. With me if I have a longer break it makes it easier not to punt. These days I am into Sugar babes and this is enough for me to save my money and punt less frequently. Last visit was in Dec. I agree with you if you check the roster or the girls pic can trigger the urge to visit someone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Picked up playing the guitar during covid. great way to relax and get into the moment.

Good message in your psot as well. Find a WL like a guitar, just make sure there are no strings attached.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by markmark268 View Post
    Picked up playing the guitar during covid. great way to relax and get into the moment.

Good message in your psot as well. Find a WL like a guitar, just make sure there are no strings attached.
    .....and if there's a string attached to it, make sure it's a G string.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Enjoy the guitar
    It's becoming obvious that so many of us fight harder to NOT punt than most anything. So many times I do it and I don't really want to. It's not as though I need it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    It's becoming obvious that so many of us fight harder to NOT punt than most anything. So many times I do it and I don't really want to. It's not as though I need it.
    A punter I got to know a little used to say that we have to find out what the real reason for punting is. In his case it was loneliness, when his brother moved in with him he stopped punting.

Tream them well, treat yourself well and have fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A punter I got to know a little used to say that we have to find out what the real reason for punting is. In his case it was loneliness, when his brother moved in with him he stopped punting.

Tream them well, treat yourself well and have fun.
    I'm pretty sure for me I know the reason. That's even becomes more obvious as to how I like a "liaison" for want of a better word to go . Even the type of lady I choose is mostly always the same.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    I'm pretty sure for me I know the reason. That's even becomes more obvious as to how I like a "liaison" for want of a better word to go . Even the type of lady I choose is mostly always the same.
    Deal with that, whatever you mean by liason, and you will stop punting or reduce the frequency. Are you sure that "liaison" is the real, bottom line, reason for it? Is there something deeper than that? For example, one may want to punt to satisfy an unmet sexual need/fetish from teenage/early adult life. That could be a core reason I think. Another one is the need for the intimate touch from a woman or the intimacy. We know how to solve that one. I honestly don't know mine.

It could also be that we punt because it is convenient and we are horny in that particular moment, no need to look for a core reason behind that I don't think. But if that is the case we should be able to control it well rather than punt several times a week or several times a month.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Oh man you cracked me up there!

Clearly an advertising ruse to try and incite more traffic towards lazy WLs who are caught in the delusion of greed!