Thread: Ruby

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ruby

Had a bit of spare time today so went to one of the locals, it’s usually a bit of a boiler joint but generally get a good massage and a cheap hand job. Anyway they have a new girl maybe early 30s cute and pretty tidy. Good massage no tt but on the flip negotiated fs for 4p, biggest clit I’ve ever seen in the flesh lol didn’t mind a thumb in the bum and ended up getting a bit extra. I think I’ll be back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where you seen her? Is she Chinese?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ruby massage at runaway bay, not sure of her nationality

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry which joint is this? Not sure if it is the same Ruby we are talking about…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about Ruby from T5 - haven't seen her on the roster lately

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The shop name is Ruby Massage, not a ML's name.

I visited once at weekend, the only one available lady looked old and not attractive, then walked. Not far from my place, Hope they can have more young girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited once at weekend, the only one available lady looked old and not attractive, then walked. Not far from my place, Hope they can have more young girls

Have you tried shining star. Also the new one at Paradise point isn’t bad and she’s actually a great masseuse

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    I visited once at weekend, the only one available lady looked old and not attractive, then walked. Not far from my place, Hope they can have more young girls

Have you tried shining star. Also the new one at Paradise point isn’t bad and she’s actually a great masseuse
    Yes, been to Shinning Star twice. Met a Chinese ML that day and she gave me a prostate massage, also had a nice chat during the massage. Have not been to Paradise Point one yet.

Another shop named gc massage and beauty runaway bay, the massage is above average but the extras are very limited.

As I need to visit Brisbane once a week for work, now would like to have a massage at southern BNE instead. BNE shops with more young MLs, I just pop in without booking and the experience is quite good every time.
    Last edited by weaknet; 24-04-2023 at 10:48 PM. Reason: content