Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen a middle eastern or jewish ML in Sydney?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Anyone seen a middle eastern or jewish ML in Sydney?

I have a thing for middle eastern and jewish slim girls. Yeah, I know it is a strange kink.
    Anyone come across any. Please let me know which shop or if they're private please post link.
    Many thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Athena (formerly known as Pandora) at 479 Ginza claims to be Greek/Italian. As with most other WLs claiming to be Greek/Italian she looks and sounds like she’s from downtown Lakemba

Never been with a Jewish woman, would love to.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

I know what you mean. Imagine banging Fran Drescher in the 90s

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I was thinking Gal Gadot

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A Jewish WL? That is fucking hilarious !
    A rich corporate lawyer whose husband Morty owns a merchant bank, and whose father Hymie owns half of Bondi is actually a horny Belle de Jour slut who craves uncut cock and has a fantasy of being a whore. LOL!
    Good luck finding her bro

Banned
    There’s a few Jewish grannies walking around with zimmer frames at St Ives shopping centre. If you can carry their groceries to their black S-class, you might have a chance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Her high pitched voice would drive you mad. 🥶

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Burwood8 often has a Lebanese WL on the roster

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Her high pitched voice would drive you mad. 🥶
    A big cock in her mouth will take care of that problem!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Her high pitched voice would drive you mad. ��
    I will have her singing Advance Australia Fair in pitch perfect harmony with each thrust mate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I used to have a Jewish girlfriend when I was 19yo in Brisbane. She loved getting fingered and fingered furiously. I never got to fuck her, and once her father found out that I was a long haired blond surfie, I was banned from seeing her again. She ended up marrying some Jewish cunt from Sydney, had 2 really attractive daughters. then divorced him years later. I ran into her in the Marble bar about 7 or 8 years ago and ended up fucking her a few weeks later but it was horrifying especially after banging beautiful young pussy for years. She still send me the occasional message and likes on Tinder put I am not interested in a 63 year old pussy, I would much rather her daughters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is usually a couple of aus born persian girls working as independents on E&B but due to rarity value they charge very high

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a ML/WL in Kensington who I banged once.
    She advertises on E&B, and uses a series of different photos advertising as different nationalities.
    I believe she is actually russian/ukraine jewish origin so you might want to try and report back.
    Her advertising comes and goes depending upon her availability.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    There is usually a couple of aus born persian girls working as independents on E&B but due to rarity value they charge very high
    It's interesting how they always describe themselves as Persian rather than Iranian.
    Sounds more sexy and exotic I guess.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's interesting how they always describe themselves as Persian rather than Iranian.
    There is an Iranian comedian who riffed on this:. Iranian sounds harsh, but Persian... meow, meow, I'm a cat...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I can tell you that Persian/Iranian girl are definitely sensual and the two I had for girlfriends in my early 20s were hotter than every. One was a uni girlfriend. Loved to party on Friday and Saturday nights at expensive venues but then stay up all night rooting. When we broke up I accidentally came across her best girlfriend (also Persian) walking in the city and we started our own experience that went on for 3 months --- equally hot. Those were the days when the only cost was dinner, drinks and the occasional gift. Fast forward a few decades and it gets harder to find one who is doing it for a fee.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One Persian/Iranian sugababe was on seeking dot com early last year. I could not find her on the site anymore. She was married, a bit overweight with lots of tattoos on her back. Paid her 500 for one 2 hour meeting, but sadly was a dud in bed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This sounds like a rare Pokémon I think you would only find one in the private sector most likely a WL that may offer massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Athena (formerly known as Pandora) at 479 Ginza claims to be Greek/Italian. As with most other WLs claiming to be Greek/Italian she looks and sounds like she’s from downtown Lakemba
    Do you know if she still works there? I haven't seen her name on the roster for a while

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast