Bro yunglean shared that his biggest punting regret was never getting to experience the mamasan double at QVB. I thought this was a good title for a new thread!

For me it was two aussie WL - Kat and Sara at 1 Nirvana in Pendle Hill back in 2010-2011 era when Roger was managing. Great papasan. Possibly the GOAT.

Both these girls would give crazy BBBJ. I’m sure they were on stuff at work as the girls at this shop were always intoxicated. Sara was a rimmer who chose the name because of her resemblance to Sara Jay and Kat was an ex Black Garter girl who would’ve been a 10 in 2000-2005. She was the first BBBJ I ever had in a shop.

They were both filthy aussie milfs with big titties and shit Bali tattoos from Penrith. My only regret - not doing the double. I’ve lost contact with both, but I heard Kat went down the m3th track and Sara got pregnant off a customer (she didn’t know who). I BBFSd her a few times myself I won’t lie. I saw Sara once more at her house in Hurstville about a year after she stopped working. She’d put on a lot of weight and she will never have that milfy milky body she had before. Still gave a great BBBJ.