Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest punting REGRET?

Biggest punting REGRET?

Bro yunglean shared that his biggest punting regret was never getting to experience the mamasan double at QVB. I thought this was a good title for a new thread!

For me it was two aussie WL - Kat and Sara at 1 Nirvana in Pendle Hill back in 2010-2011 era when Roger was managing. Great papasan. Possibly the GOAT.

Both these girls would give crazy BBBJ. I’m sure they were on stuff at work as the girls at this shop were always intoxicated. Sara was a rimmer who chose the name because of her resemblance to Sara Jay and Kat was an ex Black Garter girl who would’ve been a 10 in 2000-2005. She was the first BBBJ I ever had in a shop.

They were both filthy aussie milfs with big titties and shit Bali tattoos from Penrith. My only regret - not doing the double. I’ve lost contact with both, but I heard Kat went down the m3th track and Sara got pregnant off a customer (she didn’t know who). I BBFSd her a few times myself I won’t lie. I saw Sara once more at her house in Hurstville about a year after she stopped working. She’d put on a lot of weight and she will never have that milfy milky body she had before. Still gave a great BBBJ.

Banned
    Had a visit to one of those "Private Girls Group" when they first started around Carlingford area. As usual I walked in and an okay looking MILF (She had good slim body and okay looking face but you can clearly tell her age) opened the door. I only brought enough and had extra $50 that I reserved for lunch that day - during BJ her younger (and way hotter - 8.5/10) colleague pretended to walk in to grab her stuff in the room and asked me if I liked to do doubles. My extra $50 was enough for her to stay for a 10 minute nude BJ while I fondled the MILF's tits. If I had known the ruse these private agency use with making the less attractive WLs open the door first I would've pretended to walk away and be introduced to the hotter one.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Had a visit to one of those "Private Girls Group" when they first started around Carlingford area. As usual I walked in and an okay looking MILF (She had good slim body and okay looking face but you can clearly tell her age) opened the door. I only brought enough and had extra $50 that I reserved for lunch that day - during BJ her younger (and way hotter - 8.5/10) colleague pretended to walk in to grab her stuff in the room and asked me if I liked to do doubles. My extra $50 was enough for her to stay for a 10 minute nude BJ while I fondled the MILF's tits. If I had known the ruse these private agency use with making the less attractive WLs open the door first I would've pretended to walk away and be introduced to the hotter one.
    At least you got the BJ! I’ve had this happen once in Homebush!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not trying anal with the lovely Aya. Brought the extra cash but was too shy or something to ask. Idk maybe I didn't want to spoil the GFE we had going. Didn't end up finding another girl as good as her that offered it, and now I'm on an indefinite, financially necessary break from punting I don't know when I'll get to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey85 View Post
    Not trying anal with the lovely Aya. Brought the extra cash but was too shy or something to ask. Idk maybe I didn't want to spoil the GFE we had going. Didn't end up finding another girl as good as her that offered it, and now I'm on an indefinite, financially necessary break from punting I don't know when I'll get to try it.
    Which shop was Aya from?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Lauren @ N5M. Something about a blonde jap with ass n Rita which does it for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Which shop was Aya from?
    She was at Ginza Empire last year, there's a few reviews of her here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Biggest punting REGRET?
    Not starting it at 12 years old. I guess I would have to save pocket money for it. Or there may be discount price for minor.

Banned
    So what did you have for lunch? The $1 Breadtop sweet bun?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My biggest regret was not getting Thai Leah from Woodville Road Granville Thai phone number she offered to give me so i could meet her in Chaing Mai last time i saw her back in 2017, I was already booked for a trip to Bangkok and Pattaya. I've been to Thailand 17 times and she is still the hottest Thai girl I've ever been with.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not booking earlier with a WL that ended her shift just before my booking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a similar experience years ago in Rhodes , went to a private I found on E&B’s . When I arrived a older lady that looked nothing like the pictures practically pulled me In . I automatically grabbed the door to go and she keeps saying “stay stay stay “ I’m thinking fuk this I’m out . Then I hear her say I have another girl and out comes a young 20’s size 10 , big boobs and she looked thirsty lol . Ended up being pretty good .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    My biggest regret was not getting Thai Leah from Woodville Road Granville Thai phone number she offered to give me so i could meet her in Chaing Mai last time i saw her back in 2017, I was already booked for a trip to Bangkok and Pattaya. I've been to Thailand 17 times and she is still the hottest Thai girl I've ever been with.
    Thai leah was smoking hot and she had another friend with her to at one point which was just as hot and they provided great service . I removed first time I went to the house and come through the side gate a walk in through the living area and some old lady that lives there giving cheeky grin when you come past in a towel .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My biggest punting regret is not fucking more girls for money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a double massage thing going with a couple of ML’s from a George St shop a while back and it was utterly amazing. Everytime the girls would get closer and closer to each other. It was a really good vibe and the session used to flow easily. I remember eating out one of them while the other sat back and played with herself while watching us, until it was her turn.
    It became too expensive though. I would have liked a few more sessions.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Probably miumiu back when blue moon was still around. Should have seen her many more times. The cost would not have mattered . Hard to experience similar sessions since. So many are a waste in comparison. She went back for her uni studies and never heard of her again.

Another would be the young beach blonde babe at stilettos. Also ages ago. So freaking pretty and hot, seriously could model for big brand swim wears.
    Surprisingly gave me great service , for a hot young cauc wl that is, dfk, bbbj for free. She was willing to give me her private number for outcalls in future but I stupidly forgot to get it from her after session was over. A week later she just disappeared.

Two of biggest regrets I can think of now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stanmore 200 owner when she was working as a ml and 252b stanmore former owner.

Just came years later

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I first started punting I didnt know how fake photos can be. Booked a lady based on the photos but instead of walking away blood goes to my other head. Nowaday I dont trust photos anymore and rely on AR here

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    ... starting ... and if I ever quit ... it will be quitting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post
    When I first started punting I didnt know how fake photos can be. Booked a lady based on the photos but instead of walking away blood goes to my other head. Nowaday I dont trust photos anymore and rely on AR here
    When I started punting there was no online shop rosters to see a picture lol. You just had to go to a brothel and see a line up . Also privates were pretty much non existent. Privates were more like hookers around kings cross.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast