Thread: C Lulu

Junior Member(有D料到)

C Lulu

Chose Lulu out of the line up. The website photo is admittedly not her, but she is good looking. Comes across as very friendly and polite. Her english is average, but no real problems.
    Went to the room and undressed for the shower. Nice curve to her hips with b cups. In the shower she went straight to soaping up my cock, no messing around. She actually spent more time scrubbing my cock than anything. Also spent just as much time on my butthole, which made me think what was to come. Spoiler alert........not much.
    I lay on the bed and she starts sucking my nipples while giving a hand job to get me hard. She has nice nipples, the kinds that stick out and are perfect to roll between your fingers and suck on...... but unfortunately she doesn't like nipple touching. Whole hand on her boob is okay, but nipples are a no no. Once I was hard, she moves down for BBBJ. It was pretty good. Sucking he tip while her hand worked the shaft felt pretty good. She went back to sucking my nipples and jerking me off quite aggressively. This went on for a while, to a point that I realised that she's actually trying to make me pop. I tried to grab her wrist to get her to slow down, but was met with resistance which confirmed my suspicion. She seemed to think that I wasn't enjoying it. Don't get me wrong, I was. But I'm not here for a rushed handjob. Also I tried to reach around to her pussy, but she just jolted away and change positions so I could no longer reach. She puts on the condom and we get into missionary. Yes pussy feels good, but her legs are very stiff, to a point where she is basically resisting me with her thighs and heels. All the time she is FOAMing big time, showing disappointment when I haven't popped when she peaks FOAM. Everytime I pull out for brief break or slip out, again she thinks that I'm not enjoying it and asks if I just want a hand job. She has a nice curvy/meaty ass, so I asked her to turn over the doggy so I could get this over with. But nope, I'm too big for her. Fine, I atleast change it up by sliding her over to the edge of the bed for standing missionary. Again, I get stiff legs and resistance to a point where she has now slid away from the edge of the bed making it harder for me to reach. And again, every time I pull/slip out, she takes it as a sign that I don't like/want it, and asks if I want a handjob instead. No. No lady, I am not here for hand job. She's starting to sound frustrated, and moves back to the centre of the bed. Back to the FOAM filled resistive missionary, I thankfully popped my load.
    After a quick tidy up, we lay together. I made the best of it, and gently caressed her boobs, legs and ass. But as I expected, whenever I went near her pussy she pulls away, closes her legs and sticks her knee out to block me.

Overall, not great service. She is beautiful and with a very friendly/sweet personality. But unfortunately I don't think she understands how to set the mood and provide an enjoyable FS experience. And that she genuinely thinks that popping your load is all there is to enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Similar experience on me, seeing her for 30 mins at the first time.
    The next time, I picked her up again in the lineup (no better choice), but for one hour.
    I just wanted to spend some money to kill time.
    Out of expectation, it turned out to be a good session. She was Ok with nipple playing, and one of them got so hard that I could not help keeping on sucking for several minutes. She moaned a bit and tried to push my head away. I just continued as I felt she enjoyed. She accepted my pussy fondling and some fingering. When I tried to giver her two fingers, she jolted away.
    She sat up and gave me blow job. It was good. I held one of her legs up while she was doing blow job on the side. It was enjoyable to view her nice pussy in the mirror while she was working hard with her mouth on my cock, which she indicated too big for her.
    I allowed her to keep on sucking hard to offload, while I reached out my hand to play her pussy with one of her legs high up, exposing her pussy widely and nicely, and alternately fondle her hard nipples. I cummed in her mouth.
    Pounding in the second round is nothing great, but enjoyed the doggy action.
    Will try 30 minutes next time to see if she does offer differently between 30 mins and 1 hour.