Thread: 2023 first quarter round up

Senior Member(無間使者)

2023 first quarter round up

Hello hello. I thought I'd do another quick multi review of the women I've seen since doing my last review. It's going to be a general comment and overview about looks, services provided, and attitude and I've noted where I've written longer ARs for the girls I've seen so if you're seeking more detail you can have a flick through it.

J Anna

The infamous Anna of 42g. I've seen her a few times and can say that her service is definitely unlike anything I've experienced. She's a beautiful woman, very slim and very much my type. I've said this on other threads but I would recommend her to most punters because I think the service she provides is consistently good. It's less GFE and more of an intense "we're here to fuck and play" kinda vibe. She's got multiple ARs, is a great WL, and yes I would see her again when I'm feeling in the mood for her without hesitation.

K Boa

Another popular lady from what I can tell and one that most punters seem to enjoy. Looks wise she gave me skinny Korean mum vibes and the smell of smokers breath put me off. For context I'm early 30's so she just didn't do it for me in the looks department. However, her BBBJ was pretty good (from memory) and she has a great personality. I can see why people enjoy seeing her but she's not a repeat visit for me.

J Ran

I wrote a longer AR on her because no one else has reviewed her yet. Generally speaking looks wise she wasn't my type but she had a great personality and her services were above average in my opinion. I also filmed my time with her and unlike J Alina I enjoyed myself while filming and enjoy watching back the footage. I will say that I did see her not long after she arrived to Sydney and at this point she was inexperienced as a WL so I cannot say whether her services have remained the same but it was enjoyable when I did see her. So if you've had a different experience please feel free to share.

J Juri

Currently not in rotation at 42g but it never hurts to share. Looks wise I found her very cute. She has a nicely shaped body with B cups and is quite young. She told me that she was 23 years old and it seemed accurate to me. Services felt relatively average overall with nothing standing out in my memory other than her tight pussy. When you're fucking her she squeezes you and it felt really good to fuck but every other aspect of the session felt average. She was a little chatty and seemed friendly and I would consider seeing her again if any of my regulars that I enjoy are unavailable.

J Kiko

Plenty of punters have had a lot to say about her and so have I in a longer AR. Essentially she is my absolute favourite when it comes to a sensual GFE with actual DFK. Looks wise she is a real beauty and I can't imagine anyone thinking otherwise. Nothing but praise for her and I would (and have) gladly see her again and again.

C Sally

I wrote an AR about a secret menu and yes it is C Sally. I didn't mention her name or give a review to honour the privacy element but now that she is being advertised on the roster I feel I can share my experience. Her description says "loves the gym" but do not expect a fit young lady she is much more cuddlier than you'd think. She has a pretty face and a friendly personality and the experience felt more on the GFE side. Although I did enjoy my time with her I didn't find any of her services outstanding so I'm in no rush to see her again soon.

J Manami

Another one that isn't in rotation at the moment and one that I wrote a longer AR on. I found her services slightly above average however, in hindsight I think her BBBJ felt a little mechanical. I was having a really off day when I saw her so I didn't perform or enjoy myself as I normally do but she had a great attitude and helped turn what could have been a really bad punt into a decent one. I would consider seeing her again but there are so many great J girls that it would have to be on a day when none of the girls I like are on the roster.

J Ena

I won't dawdle on this one. I had a very sub par experience, which I documented in a longer AR.

J Sola

Similar to above in regards to a sub par experience but for different reasons. She just felt too inexperienced but I also got this sense that she really doesn't want to be doing this job, which is fair because realistically there going to be girls who hate this line of work and do this for the money and that's it. But for me it just really killed the mood. Others have had a great time with her, which is great to see, but my personal recommendation would be to see another girl. If you want and "inexperienced" vibe I had a much better time with J Honoka, although I don't know if you could still call her inexperienced at this stage.

J Nano

A short review here feels like a bit of injustice so I would recommend reading my longer AR to get a better understanding of what it's like seeing her. But I will say that her services and attitude are really good. I've enjoyed everything that she offers and she gives a really good GFE. One negative that other punters have mentioned is the large amount of lube she uses when fucking but it didn't take too much away from my experience. I would recommend her based on her services but in terms of looks I can see punters being squeamish. Personally I will and have seen her again.

Nice multiple AR mate 👍🏻 I definitely agree on Kiko, she’s the only WL I visit atm.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good and helpful roundup. Thank you.

I better hurry and see Kiko as quickly as possible. My inclination to book in the last minute means that most of the time I don’t get to see the popular girls because they are booked out quickly. Will try her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Good and helpful roundup. Thank you.

I better hurry and see Kiko as quickly as possible. My inclination to book in the last minute means that most of the time I don’t get to see the popular girls because they are booked out quickly. Will try her.
    If you're a regular you can try asking a day or 2 ahead. She's super popular so a booking is a must for her unless you get lucky with a last minute cancellation. I really rate her and was bummed when she increased her rate from $300/hr to $320/hr because she was the best value for money at 42g. But given her popularity and services she definitely deserves the increase. I hope you have as good a time (or better) than I do whenever I see her!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    If you're a regular you can try asking a day or 2 ahead. She's super popular so a booking is a must for her unless you get lucky with a last minute cancellation. I really rate her and was bummed when she increased her rate from $300/hr to $320/hr because she was the best value for money at 42g. But given her popularity and services she definitely deserves the increase. I hope you have as good a time (or better) than I do whenever I see her!
    Thanks mate, will update. Will try to see her this week if I get lucky

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the roundup, really helpful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausinsin View Post
    Thanks for the roundup, really helpful
    Happy to help a fellow punter!

Great intel here. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks mate, great intel!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for those quick reviews. I still don't understand how so many girls openly advertise as "inexperienced" and get away with charging higher rates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    Thanks for those quick reviews. I still don't understand how so many girls openly advertise as "inexperienced" and get away with charging higher rates.
    Yeah I don't get it either. I mean at 42g "inexperienced should be at their lower end ($250 - $280) in my opinion. I know J girls always fetch a higher rate but $300+ should be reserved for girls who get consistently good ARs and feedback.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    Yeah I don't get it either. I mean at 42g "inexperienced should be at their lower end ($250 - $280) in my opinion. I know J girls always fetch a higher rate but $300+ should be reserved for girls who get consistently good ARs and feedback.
    Some of the best punts I’ve had have been inexperienced girls , they can tend to have more of a gfe instead pse which I prefer and can sometime be more open to experience different things as they are new to it all. Maybe the shop likes to put a high rate to keep them enticed to stay doing this kind of work to. As mentioned above though I have to say Kiko is definitely worth what she charges , you don’t get to many like her .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sally is fairly good. WRI

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great round up, thanks mate. I should pay Kiko a visit, so many girls so little money lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great Intel. Thanks ��

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNMiss View Post
    Some of the best punts I’ve had have been inexperienced girls , they can tend to have more of a gfe instead pse which I prefer and can sometime be more open to experience different things as they are new to it all. Maybe the shop likes to put a high rate to keep them enticed to stay doing this kind of work to. As mentioned above though I have to say Kiko is definitely worth what she charges , you don’t get to many like her .
    Maybe you're one of those shop workers, hence you knew why they're charging so much money for people to fuck a half-dead sealion?