Thread: Are we in the times of soft men in hard times?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Are we in the times of soft men in hard times?

3 and a half minutes of your time please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iejeg7Qg5fo

4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes - nothing else to say

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol I'd say we are if it's on the topic of punting in Bris, look at some of the heroes that replied to OP in this thread http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ewbie-let-down

These types are the reason the prices go so high compared to Sydney.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post
    Lol I'd say we are if it's on the topic of punting in Bris, look at some of the heroes that replied to OP in this thread http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ewbie-let-down
    yes after reading a few threads and discussion about punting in Brisbane I thought this would be pertinent.
    Listen to what Jordan Peterson has to say on a number of topics. Once again Knowledge is power.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As I said in the newbie thread -

"No wonder Brisbane is fucked in regards to services/price... most men here will overpay and accept shit service like this happily and defend these girls in the forum. If this chick wants to work as a ML then she needs to do the work she was employed to do. These sheilas make a killing and "i don't feel like it" is not acceptable."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    As I said in the newbie thread -

"No wonder Brisbane is fucked in regards to services/price... most men here will overpay and accept shit service like this happily and defend these girls in the forum. If this chick wants to work as a ML then she needs to do the work she was employed to do. These sheilas make a killing and "i don't feel like it" is not acceptable."
    Maybe your attitude and misconceptions (for example the girls being 'employed' to provide sexual services) are the root cause of your receiving 'shit service'.
    Being masculine, a 'strong' or 'hard' man, isn't necessarily synonymous to disrespecting MLs (Sheilas, chicks....) and treating them like crap.
    And maybe, having to put up with clients like yourself is a reason for the girls to think they deserve more money...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Let's say you get a job at McDonalds (rub n tugs are the maccas of the sex industry) and you stop handing food out of the drive-thru window because you're a princess and don't feel like doing it that day.. or maybe you don't like the customers order.. do you think that's appropriate? I have regulars and we are all on the same page. They service me and they get money - we both leave it at that. In this type of work I don't see these girls as human, because you can be damn sure they don't see their customers as such. If you visit these workers thinking you're going to become their best friend, buddy, lover etc you're kidding yourself mate. You're nothing but an atm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    Let's say you get a job at McDonalds (rub n tugs are the maccas of the sex industry) and you stop handing food out of the drive-thru window because you're a princess and don't feel like doing it that day.. or maybe you don't like the customers order.. do you think that's appropriate? I have regulars and we are all on the same page. They service me and they get money - we both leave it at that. In this type of work I don't see these girls as human, because you can be damn sure they don't see their customers as such. If you visit these workers thinking you're going to become their best friend, buddy, lover etc you're kidding yourself mate. You're nothing but an atm.
    By likening the job of a Macca's employee to the situation of a ML in a MS in QLD you are exposing the mixture of misconception, arrogance and ignorance guys like you are suffering from in a perfect way. Congratulations. I rest my case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    3 and a half minutes of your time please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iejeg7Qg5fo

4FoW2

I'm a soft man who can get HARD !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post

prices are driven by supply and demand.

when demand is high, and supply is short, the price will go up. and vice versa.

where ML/WL are concerned, in QLD, supply of customers is low ( and not willing to pay ), so they go to MEL or SYD where supply of customers is high. so when all the WL/ML go to the other places, leaving QLD with low supply, prices ( in QLD ) go up. but for the ML/WL who are have gone to the other states, supply is high so they can only get lower prices. however, since the supply of customers there is high, they can get more dollars per day in those other places than they would in QLD.

so, if you are one ML/WL, where would you rather be ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WTF is This shit about

VFlowers

FFS go away loser

Senior Member(無間使者)
    VFlowers lol crap talk nonsense talks always has to comment on every post . Thinks he is King Pin of bris99. I rest my case lol . Are you a Legal Representitive of bri99 FFS . .! now . What Matter are you skilled in he he Law Solicitor? of Bull Shit Masters in Shit. Phd in F....... Stop F.... in a post about shit nothing looser

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    WTF is This shit about !Lol . FFS go away looser
    Loser, not "looser". Take some of your own advice.

Sent from my BAH3-L09 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes
    We are in the soft men / hard times of the cyle. Not just for punting though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, men are getting soft. The changing of gender roles in society and accepting it in public, yet whinging to their mates at the pub about having no respect for a female television footy commentator.
    Females have had a hard time through history, and still can have. We should help to correct that. But men have hard times too. Most people killed in wars are men. Which to me is worse than not being able to vote. It's a difficult subject. I can see both sides.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Gender Stereotyping

One thing that seems obvious to me, is in the days of very strong gender roles, each person knew their responsibility.
    Dad was the bread winner and Mum was in charge of child rearing. Each had a distinct role and knew their place in the family structure.
    This to me, gave a very stable base for families and societies in general.
    World War 2 gave rise to feminism, which I believe was the start of the issues we have today.
    I wonder how many social problems and societal issues could be cured today if we had stay at home Mums and Dads that went to work.

Interestingly as Jordan Peterson says many women want a "traditional male" but they are not prepared to fulfil the "traditional female" role.

4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can't fully agree 4fow2. Stay at home mums have no income and are dependant on their spouse. Sorta like a slave.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Can't fully agree 4fow2. Stay at home mums have no income and are dependant on their spouse. Sorta like a slave.
    Intitled to your opinion Harry but men have traditionally been seen as the provider. That is the provider for the family not just themselves.
    I would hasten to add that, any man who considers himself to be a man, has long time ago lost the notion of wives and partners as goods and chattels.
    Not directly to you but society in general the quote " if you want to change your circumstances you first need to change your thinking" is relevant.
    Respectfully.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would say I have to agree with you 4FoW2. Having defined roles has absolutely nothing to do with whether there is respect in the relationship or not. Respect is a separate thing and happens whether there are roles or not. Society is too eager to interchange the use of the term slave vs partner and control as opposed to respect, where as in reality, there is a reliance on both sides to fulfil a role to have a good functioning family. A woman not working does not mean she is automatically a slave. Both are fulfilling roles to facilitate a family, which is important as one person trying to do both roles is near impossible. In the most traditional sense, the man gives up his time to generate money for the family, and the woman gives up her time to keep the running of the house and children in order. In a respectful relationship, this can have huge levels of mutual appreciation and respect for each other, especially if each tries the best to fulfil the role that you have. In addition, this can easily be changed in part or in full if the woman has a better capacity to earn and maybe the man is happy to be with the kids. I have a female at my work, who just had her second kid and she earns more than her partner, so she and her partner had a sit down and agreed that it was better for them to prioritise her work and for him to contribute a bit more. The point is that they appeared to at least have a starting point to discuss from. Where I see it all goes pear shaped, IMO, is that with the expectations of today's feminist movement, woman have this expectation placed on them to get out into the workforce and in a lot of cases to be better than their male counter parts. There is not enough emphasis on the woman who stay at home and who do a bloody good job at it at that. There is no respect for that in society and this ends up leaving woman who choose this to feel like they have "failed" and "done nothing with their lives" where as in reality, that could not be further from the truth. I think the starting point should be set roles, but where the earlier years went wrong, was in the cases where there is a situation that is different that suits someone else, that should be celebrated rather than ostracised and the traditional role would not have been cast to the gutter as it has in todays society.