Thread: Recommendations for girls who love talking?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Recommendations for girls who love talking?

Looking for someone for my first time. I don't mind if there's no action honestly. Just looking to spend time with someone who likes to chat.

I'm southside near Sunnybank. Lots of girls there but most seem questionable.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm thinking you are a nice guy. I would suggest going to some suburban massage places where the emphasis is not on the get down and dirty. Lie on the table and engage with your provider.
    I'd book for 30 mins first - find one who will happily chat - many will, as long as you pay. Maybe tip a little bit more if you are not getting extras.
    Keep in mind the ML are motivated by $$$ so if you just want to chat they get no extra cash. 99% of us are there for some form of sex not psychotherapy.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Jessep View Post
    Looking for someone for my first time. I don't mind if there's no action honestly. Just looking to spend time with someone who likes to chat.

I'm southside near Sunnybank. Lots of girls there but most seem questionable.
    I know a few chatty girls, but they're all on the north side. PM me if you're interested (need to get your post count up to 5 first).
    In any case you should look for shops that have proper massage rooms as opposed to just cubicles - the lack of privacy in the latter usually prevents a good chat.
    Also you will need to find MLs who speak good English, that's not always a given.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lyndsy georg on e&b. Loves a chat and absolute ripper body

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pm me I have a regular with good English and nice body, happy to share intel. She is based south west near city and great massage and best value for money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited Kana at Sunshine Day Spa just before Christmas. 1st time. Very friendly and great chat. I also enjoyed the massage. I gave a good Christmas bonus (after).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PM her information if you don’t mind

Quote Originally Posted by HarryP View Post
    Pm me I have a regular with good English and nice body, happy to share intel. She is based south west near city and great massage and best value for money.
    Hey, I live on Southside and would love her information as well if that is ok?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    N**m* from TT loves a good chat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryP View Post
    I think we know the same girl Harry.
    Really nice girl and yes loves a chat

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    wasting time talking here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    I think we know the same girl Harry.
    Really nice girl and yes loves a chat
    Would you pm me the intel too? Thanks mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why would people pay a girl just for talking ? you can get the same at supermarket aisles.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Marriage is good for having a lady that talks alot and does not much with her mouth