Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Korean Lulu at Rhodes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi everyone, long time lurker first time poster here.
    Booked Lulu for a $190 60 minute session two weeks ago. Gotta say Lulu really knows her business.

1st Step (15min): Shower was amazing, slide her body all over me and gave a really competent titjob.
    2nd Step (30min): Massage on the massage table was thoroughly enjoyable. Had some issues with my shoulder which I told her and she loosened a few knots and even cracked my shoulders a few times (bonus!)
    3rd Step (15min): Guided me to the bed where she proceeded to undress and gave me a pretty damn good body slide, HJ and CBJ.

Came out feeling refreshed and de-stressed. For that price I'll definitely be back when I'm in the area. Might try Hazel as well given the good reviews here.

Hope to contribute more to this forum, nice ta meet you all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Saw her last Friday and enjoyed my time with her. Great looking, attractive woman has looked after herself, but there's no way she's in her 20's. Late 30's or possibly early 40's. She did also mention that she does FS for $340 an hour.
    Does she allow DFK?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Opio View Post
    Booked Lulu for a $190 60 minute session two weeks ago. Gotta say Lulu really knows her business.

1st Step (15min): Shower was amazing, slide her body all over me and gave a really competent titjob.
    2nd Step (30min): Massage on the massage table was thoroughly enjoyable. Had some issues with my shoulder which I told her and she loosened a few knots and even cracked my shoulders a few times (bonus!)
    3rd Step (15min): Guided me to the bed where she proceeded to undress and gave me a pretty damn good body slide, HJ and CBJ.

Came out feeling refreshed and de-stressed. For that price I'll definitely be back when I'm in the area. Might try Hazel as well given the good reviews here.

We had the same experience with her. She really knows what she’s doing. I hope I could find more ML’s like her. Nice to know you enjoyed your punt recenlty 👍🏻

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Opio View Post

Out of curiosity, is touching allowed during the shower while she is with you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    She did also mention that she does FS for $340 an hour.
    Have you tried or did you just ask? wondering how true that is because it would be quite a deal to consider

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRogue View Post
    We had the same experience with her. She really knows what she’s doing. I hope I could find more ML’s like her. Nice to know you enjoyed your punt recenlty 👍🏻
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by kruz View Post
    Some light touching in the shower, but doesn't allow DFK throughout.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kruz View Post
    Yes, I lathered her up. It was a very erotic shower.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s really intimate but I don’t think can finish in there… maybe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like Lulu and Hazel are back! I think Hazel is on tomorrow, I might make a booking again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey man message me keen to get some details but your profile doesnt have a direct message option please!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone gone further with lulu?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Domk View Post
    Has anyone gone further with lulu?
    Lulu has established boundaries....no one gets Pt3....on this she is adamant
    Anyone posts that they have ....it will be brought to her attention

Junior Member(有D料到)
    can only say yes Lulu is a stunner awesome body highly recommended, i do believe extras are available at a cost

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

lulu

Any contact details

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolas View Post
    Any contact details
    Address will be forwarded if she accepts your WeChat
    Check first page for contact

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by charliejhd View Post
    Looks like Lulu and Hazel are back! I think Hazel is on tomorrow, I might make a booking again
    Haven’t experienced Hazel’s services yet as felt content with Lulu
    Can u share your experience with Hazel?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaoof View Post
    would you say she is more gfe or pse?
    i would she is GFE but then again i didnt request

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapamu View Post
    Haven’t experienced Hazel’s services yet as felt content with Lulu
    Can u share your experience with Hazel?
    Hazel is younger, prettier with smaller boobs. Not as energetic as Lulu.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lulu is great, didn’t know she does FS though, tried her a few times a while back but she never agreed

Agree Hazel is younger and pretty with small natural boobs, can have a bit of a princess attitude if she’s not having a good day, FS can be offered but her price was steep, wonder if anyone has taken it up with her and can feedback?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph-Lauren View Post
    Lulu is great, didn’t know she does FS though, tried her a few times a while back but she never agreed

Agree Hazel is younger and pretty with small natural boobs, can have a bit of a princess attitude if she’s not having a good day, FS can be offered but her price was steep, wonder if anyone has taken it up with her and can feedback?
    how much she charge for fs?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast