Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Korean Lulu at Rhodes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doubles aren’t on the agenda at the moment!

Any more photos? Is there an updated link?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You just need to request.If they agrees then good if not then just choose one simple

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just saw her friend Hazel and she was great! definately the correct age too as she's 26 I think?
    If you prefer the younger type of girl with a petite body I'd recommend her for sure.
    Very chatty and nice too! definitely a different experience from Lulu.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by charliejhd View Post
    I just saw her friend Hazel and she was great! definately the correct age too as she's 26 I think?
    If you prefer the younger type of girl with a petite body I'd recommend her for sure.
    Thanks for being the first one to review about hazel. How would you compare her skills compare to lulu? Does she got natural boobs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about the price? same rate as lulu?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRogue View Post
    Thanks for being the first one to review about hazel. How would you compare her skills compare to lulu? Does she got natural boobs?
    Same price/rates as Lulu and the same general flow (Shower > Massage > Body Slide/Action)
    She has B cups and are natural for sure.
    I would say her skills aren't the same as Lulu but definately has a amateur cuteness vibe to it and the pussyslide was a different experience for sure, her BJ had no teeth and she automatically did 69 without me asking so I didn't mind that at all lol.
    Massage techinque was different too, she actually cracked my back into place which was a nice bonus.
    From my understanding she is working on the days Lulu has a break on so doubles will not be on the table but they seem to be good friends so who knows in the future?
    I do think she was a little nervous as I was her first client but I had a great time overall but I know a lot of guys here love the amateur vibe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Hyman View Post
    Just Curious. How was it different ? Part 3 ?
    No part 3, same as Lulu just whatever is offered in the ad (differences are in the comment above)
    She is just starting out but loved being eaten out which was enough for me lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same price/rates as Lulu and the same general flow (Shower > Massage > Body Slide/Action)
    She has B cups and are natural for sure.
    I would say her skills aren't the same as Lulu but definately has a amateur cuteness vibe to it and the pussyslide was a different experience for sure, her BJ had no teeth and she automatically did 69 without me asking so I didn't mind that at all lol.
    Massage techinque was different too, she actually cracked my back into place which was a nice bonus.
    From my understanding she is working on the days Lulu has a break on so doubles will not be on the table but they seem to be good friends so who knows in the future?
    I do think she was a little nervous as I was her first client but I had a great time overall but I know a lot of guys here love the amateur vibe.
    Great AR! Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I 2nd this. different experience but a pleasant one

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    I 2nd this. different experience but a pleasant one
    You guys are so lucky to be able to share your experience about hazel already. I can’t wait to get back to sydney to try her. Two more weeks! I hope she still works when I come back. 🤞🏻

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was there any DFK?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRogue View Post
    You guys are so lucky to be able to share your experience about hazel already. I can’t wait to get back to sydney to try her. Two more weeks! I hope she still works when I come back. ����
    Lulu said Hazel will be back next Friday (26/5) when I saw her on Thursday

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    Lulu said Hazel will be back next Friday (26/5) when I saw her on Thursday
    Yes she messaged me today about her roster. I’ll try to take an off on that day 💦

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks to punters for info for Lulu. Tried her last week - she's a great girl, very slim and attractive, great attitude and very skilled at what she does. She said she is careful not to overbook or overwork as well so she can maintain her service level. Should give her a try!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Lulu last night and she is fantastic. Exactly what everyone has described in looks and attitude. She is a qualified masseuse and found some knots. There was some kissing. The shower was impressive, I’ve never had one that good. Comparing her to Zara at the rocks, chalk and cheese. Zara left me tingling for hours afterwards and Lulu’s massage left me feeling good afterwards relieving some pain in my back from a rough day playing football the day before. Lulu was more erotic on the bed and sensual in the shower where Zara was more sensual in the bed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hazel is back on this Friday if anyone wants to try her out, I think they're keen to get her on for more days but needs more interest on WeChat
    I think guys who prefer younger girls will get the most out of her for sure as the 69 action was really fun

Quote Originally Posted by Bapamu View Post
    Person's Name : Lulu (Korean)
    Establishment: Private
    Rate:
    45m $150- shower together, half body oil massage, Nuru body slide, Bj, hand job
    60m $170- shower together, full body oil-hot stone massage, Nuru body slide,BJ, hand job

Month/Year of Visit : MAR 2023
    Contact Details/Address: Rhodes NSW
    WeChat: Shiny-lulu

My experience;
    A bit hesitation of visiting private as too good to be true. Massage shop charge $70/60 massage $50 nhj$50 cbj but Korean Lulu included shower together and nuru B2B??
    Saw few reports of Lulu but reports been deleted. After receiving some details from the forum, WeChat Lulu for booking, easy booking system but took awhile for her reply probably busy. She supplied location after confirmation of booking. That area is convenient near train station and many car park.
    In her apartment, clean and tidy, tall slim long hair pretty lady as WeChat photos age imo late 20. We showered together, Lulu has great service attitude no kps D cup shaved under.
    Next, massage session, the room has massage table and double size bed. Massage only upper body part as I booked only 45 minutes then in bed for her nuru body slides was great. Turned over with further body slides as well as pussyslides very close.
    Condom on with her mouth so experienced bj no teething nice feeling . Good service and will visit again

I booked lulu today. Arrived 10 minute before the session. Asked her what unit should i buzz, she did not reply. Waited for almost 30 minute. No reply. Dud punt with Lulu
    I think people should avoid going to her for now until she has a better way of managing clients

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damm, will wait to hear some more positive feedback. was about to try myself!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her last Friday and enjoyed my time with her. Great looking, attractive woman has looked after herself, but there's no way she's in her 20's. Late 30's or possibly early 40's. She did also mention that she does FS for $340 an hour.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast