Thread: Chinese girls - where are they

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Chinese girls - where are they

So where are the hot sexy Chinese girls at. I’m talking about girls who are babes like the girls in my wechat channel videos. Sexy, toned gym girls who have focused on butt exercises and have defined bodied. Seen a few at 42g and N5M which I believe offer the hottest girls in general but the Chinese girls there have not ticked the box yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    So where are the hot sexy Chinese girls at. I’m talking about girls who are babes like the girls in my wechat channel videos. Sexy, toned gym girls who have focused on butt exercises and have defined bodied. Seen a few at 42g and N5M which I believe offer the hottest girls in general but the Chinese girls there have not ticked the box yet.
    Those hot Chinese girls on IG and Wechat are heavily “sponsored” by wealthy Asian businessmen and have all their needs met. They don’t need to work on their backs servicing horny mongers whose budget is only $300 a pop. LOL

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Those hot Chinese girls on IG and Wechat are heavily “sponsored” by wealthy Asian businessmen and have all their needs met. They don’t need to work on their backs servicing horny mongers whose budget is only $300 a pop. LOL
    That's a painful reply, Fred. You're right, most of us here think that our $300 will make us Mr Big and buy us an hour with beauty queens. I remind myself whenever I feel disappointed with a visit to a massage place, "Hell, what do you expect for your lousy $120 to $180."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Seen many girls like this at Ginza and other shops pre covid...

Totally achievable with $300.

Banned
    They are in Artarmon or Burwood shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has exactly hit the nail on its head, we’ve all seen what filters can do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is one thing in common in all these filtered photos ,they all like to work on their eyes and make it bigger. They probably don't know many ppl find them cute with their natural looking eyes.

Banned
    Yikes, Betty looks like a circus freak with that elfin face. Photoshop on steroids. Agree that she isn’t worth $120

I reckon that most of those “followers” have been bought. You can buy them in bundles of 10.000

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    They are in Artarmon or Burwood shops.
    uhhh no....not in Campsie, not in Burwood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If its Chinese WL, lots of hot one works at private agencies first, then they either go private, shops or found one or more sugar daddies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    uhhh no....not in Campsie, not in Burwood.
    14 burwood definitely

Banned
    Reminds me of Helen at 42G. She was a real beauty, however her taste is just too rich as she likes really flashy branded items. I remember she told me she was living in Burwood, probably still lives there with her new partner.

Marrying an upclass Chinese girl can be a headache. Families in China care alot about the car you drive and the house you own. If you're still renting and driving a Toyota Camry then forget about dating one, her family will harass the living hell out of you to force the both of you to break up.

If I really want to marry a Chinese girl I'd prefer a Taiwanese from middle class, especially those who work in restaurants like Bao Dao or boba tea shops. Their families might still be a little materialistic but not as bad as those upclass ones from mainland China or Hong Kong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    If I really want to marry a Chinese girl I'd prefer a Taiwanese from middle class, especially those who work in restaurants like Bao Dao or boba tea shops. Their families might still be a little materialistic but not as bad as those upclass ones from mainland China or Hong Kong.
    Best Chinese girl to marry is a rice farmer's daughter in Southern China.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    14 burwood definitely
    Many of the girls in 14 Burwood are married with 2 or 3 kids in China if you are interested to support an extended family.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sibon is right, I did the walk of shame along burwood road. Started at 41 George st, then to L2/66 burwood road, 2A river massage and finally 14 burwood. Had $200 in my pocket but walked out of all the shops because there was no decent talent. The 14 burwood mamasan actually showed me the exit when she asked me what I was looking for and I said tall and skinny after rejecting ‘Cindy’. Lol never returning to that shithole again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Sibon is right, I did the walk of shame along burwood road. Started at 41 George st, then to L2/66 burwood road, 2A river massage and finally 14 burwood. Had $200 in my pocket but walked out of all the shops because there was no decent talent. The 14 burwood mamasan actually showed me the exit when she asked me what I was looking for and I said tall and skinny after rejecting ‘Cindy’. Lol never returning to that shithole again
    Did you also try a few of the Thai Massage shops along the way?

If you're going for young girls Thai shops have them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm actually enjoying the lack of Chinese girls at the moment as there is finally a variety of different ethnicities here. Nothing against those girls but at one point checking the rosters it was just all chinese girls and hardly anyone else. I think it was the body types putting me off as most are skinny where as other ethnicities are more curvaceous and toned (bigger tits and rounder bums) Mind you i did have some average punts where the Chinese girls were more money focused than customer focused.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have actually been feeling like seeing a Chinese girl. I have only been with the Koreans from Ginza and the Japaneses from 42G recently

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They money they can now make in China is very comparable definitely higher for the top tier. Punting costs in China are not cheap. Add to that our weak currency.