Thread: Green Tea Massage Underwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Green Tea Massage Underwood

Been a while since I've been back here, turned up without a booking and J**** was available. She looked early 30s, very cute and great english. 45mins for $60

Asked for a firm massage and she was surprisingly strong for a girl her size. Lots of nice teasing before the flip.
    Extras offered are the standard for 1x/2x/3x pineapples. Went for the 1x pineapple option and she had very good technique before finishing strong.

Very friendly girl and great attitude. Will be returning for her again

Massage 8/10
    Extras 8/10
    Attitude 9/10

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone else there good??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyguy View Post
    Been a while since I've been back here, turned up without a booking and J**** was available. She looked early 30s, very cute and great english. 45mins for $60

Asked for a firm massage and she was surprisingly strong for a girl her size. Lots of nice teasing before the flip.
    Extras offered are the standard for 1x/2x/3x pineapples. Went for the 1x pineapple option and she had very good technique before finishing strong.

Very friendly girl and great attitude. Will be returning for her again

Massage 8/10
    Extras 8/10
    Attitude 9/10
    Anyone else there you recommend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve never been before, what’s their selection of staff like ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivag71 View Post
    Was the original shop in the area many years ago. Havent been there for a couple of years, but usually a good selection of staff. Services may vary - last time I was there got a free taste test but never got back that way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    Was the original shop in the area many years ago. Havent been there for a couple of years, but usually a good selection of staff. Services may vary - last time I was there got a free taste test but never got back that way.
    May I ask who? So I can go haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The gelding's very first shop visit was gtm near the butcher in the early months of 2012. I haven't been back in 6 or 7 years. Quite the young habs back in the day. I sms'd for a booking early this year and was referred to as "darling" in the reply. That was enough for me to abandon my plan to visit on the spot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    The gelding's very first shop visit was gtm near the butcher in the early months of 2012. I haven't been back in 6 or 7 years. Quite the young habs back in the day. I sms'd for a booking early this year and was referred to as "darling" in the reply. That was enough for me to abandon my plan to visit on the spot.
    Who did you see ? How was it ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes hate to rain on the parade - the 'ole days of Green Tea have gone along with the ole' days of Exquisite and Bamboo Panda.
    I've been three times to Green over a 5-year period and although probably not a good sample its very much like other shops, a lucky dip more so than a sure thing.
    God knows what is a sure thing these days.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Yes hate to rain on the parade - the 'ole days of Green Tea have gone along with the ole' days of Exquisite and Bamboo Panda.
    4FoW2
    Oh yes - the old days of these. Exquisite use to have a good line up, the front room with the double bed
    The boss of Bamboo Panda (not sure if she is still there tho) was at Exquisite, still the best massage I've had. Knew how to tease too. I eventually got to have a good play with her too one day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxg05 View Post
    May I ask who? So I can go haha
    Can't rem her name - wont say who anyways lol. Probably not there now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know if Paris is still there ? Worth it ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivag71 View Post
    Bit of a hit and miss. Some are great, some are very mediocre, average looking and Mediocre. E.g Service from S is great and she's got a great bod, but from A is mechanical and she looks like she is in her 40s.