Thread: J NANO.. Good Things Cum In Tiny Packages!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J NANO.. Good Things Cum In Tiny Packages!!!

Person's Name : J Nano

Establishment : Nightshade (42G)

Rates : $320/hour diamond

Size/shape : 135cm, tiny, A cup, 28 kg

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, GFE

42 (Night) Shades of Grey Continues!!! lol

PRELUDE

Hey bros...my first longer AR in a looong time! It was early afternoon, I was feeling more toey than a Roman sandal! Sent Simon a message as I haven't been to 42G in around a year... been hitting the K girls..and the occassional J girl at 310/479 in Surry Hills. Simon asked me if I was interested in seeing the tiny lolita J Nano still... I had booked her a couple of weeks ago but, of course, fate conspired agaist me and she had to leave due to the power of the monthly cycle.. as luck would have it, Nano was available for my timeslot so I asked the team to lock me in !!!

Of course, on my way to 42, there was the usual obstacle course of Sydney traffic and I watched in horror as my time of arrival started to blow out... more and more.. due to an accident on the way...I was going to be 10 minutes late and I sent the obligatory message over to Ethan to let the team know that I was running late... reception sent me the message not to worry as Nano herself was running 15 minutes late!

Rocked up to 42G with 5 minutes to spare and was asked to wait in one of the cubicles for Nano to come and collect me, after about 5 minutes, I heard the patter of tiny shoes clicking hurredly down the corridor, only to stop outside my waiting room and a hesitant soft knock announced that Nano had arrived, she opened the curtain and...

MAIN EVENT

J Nano opened the curtain, stood there... all 4 ft nothing of her!!! In a very typical, squeaky high pitched voice, she greeted me... my first impression was OMG, she is so tiny !! Nano entered the cubicle and was super friendly, greeting me and taking my hand and gently guiding me to a room an the far side of 42G... as she walked next to me, I looked down at her, now I am around 6 ft tall in the old scale and I completely towered over Nano! When I say that she is tiny, she is really tiny!!

As we walked to the room, she suddenly stopped, reached up and put her hand around the back of my neck and drew me down to give me a very sexy, sweet kiss.. there was a little bit of tongue action and I stopped as I almost bent over double to actually kiss her!! Nano's English is pretty good and she giggled when I confessed to her that I was actually scared that I was going to hurt her, that's how tiny she was! Nano confessed to me that she weighed all of 28kg.....

We finally reached the room, Nano and I carried an easy conversation and she undressed me, led me into the shower and proceeded to clean me down... Nano is so short that she barely reached my belly button... seriously, wtf??? Nano cleaned me down nicely, unfortunately, there was no further action in the shower. Nano soon led me onto the bed... I asked her to lay down so I could perform a little DATY action on her... Nano has a tiny, completely shaved clean pussy and I proceeded to very VERY gently lick her and she responded very well to DATY!! She got very wet quickly and proceeded to whisper and moan in Japanese.. it initially felt like a bit too much FOAM, but her body responded by getting very wet, thick, syrupy and she soon began to shudder uncontrollably...

We soon swapped and I laid on my back and watched Nano give me a bit of a cat bath and then she started to lick and suck my balls and I watched as she slowly used the tip of her tiny tongue and mouth play with the tip of my cock... man, the amount of pre-cum I had oozing out of my cock was embarrassing!! Nano just giggled and engulfed my cock and proceeded to suck me in an awesome BBBJ that had me squirming on the spot very quickly !!!

Nano dommed me up, applied a small amount of lube to the tip of my cock and hopped on in CG... she was so small, she crossed her feet over my thighs as she bounced up and down on my cock... as expected, she was more than tight... I am not a big sized guy, but she took me completely inside as she bounced up and down... she soon settled into a position that allowed me fully and completely inside her! I grabbed her around her waist and proceeded to lift and bounce her on my cock for the next few minutes until I felt I was about to cum ! I asked her to change to mish and began to pump her ... hard... now, Nano is a tiny little girl, but she opened her legs completely to allow full penetration... unlike other J girls who seemed to behave like sexual victims and tried to position themselves to stop any meaningful penetration!!

Nano suggested a position change to doggy (not usually my favourite, but...) and I stood at the edge of the bed while Nano slid herself onto my cock and proceeded to move her ass harder and harder (fuck me... I am getting a hard on just writing about it!!) and I grabbed her shoulder and ass and began to pull her back onto my cock, she began to shout in Japanese and I stopped, thinking that I had hurt her only for her to say that she loved it and not to stop!

We changed back to mish and I pumped away, I was going strong until she grabbed the back of my head and dragged me down for some serious DFK, which contibuted to blowing my load... Nano grabbed my ass and continued to pump herself up and down the length of my cock until I couldn't take it anymore!!!

CONCLUSION

Nano is a tiny 135cm, 28kg slip of a girl... her behaviour was that of someone who fully and completely enjoyed sex... she was a complete surprise in that she genuinely enjoyed the session that finished off with a long cuddle before the final shower..

RECOMENDATION: Hell yes!!

WIR? Yes, I think so, she told me she is here for another 3 months... Nano is a tiny girl who really enjoys herself and the delights in the effect that she has on men!! Please be gentle with her, especially those that are more well endowed, and you will have a strangely good time!

Thank you Simon and the team for recommending Nano..
    Thank you Nano for making me feel comfortable enough to have sex with the smallest girl I have ever been with !!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review mate! Love the “ feeling more toey than a Roman sandal!”
    Seems almost impossibly small but will have to give her a go (but at N5M, as 42G is a no go zone for me)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I saw Nano in the line up and she is incredibly little consistent with the well picked name for her. I really wanted to try but given my recent experience with Kanon I am reluctant.

Great review and glad you had a good time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer22 View Post
    Great review mate! Love the “ feeling more toey than a Roman sandal!”
    Seems almost impossibly small but will have to give her a go (but at N5M, as 42G is a no go zone for me)
    Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I saw Nano in the line up and she is incredibly little consistent with the well picked name for her. I really wanted to try but given my recent experience with Kanon I am reluctant.

Great review and glad you had a good time
    Thanks DTB... I started out with some misgivings, but Nano soon put me completely at ease !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing Fugly-san !! Nano sounds intriguing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lookwise, she is not as beautiful as the picture, at least, eyes not that big.
    But she is so tiny and sweet.
    Worth a try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    Lookwise, she is not as beautiful as the picture, at least, eyes not that big.
    But she is so tiny and sweet.
    Worth a try.
    I actually forgot to mention that... I think her pic is full on model make up, but in reality, she's a tiny sweetheart.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In terms of size, is she smaller than J Ren (if you ever saw her)?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    In terms of size, is she smaller than J Ren (if you ever saw her)?
    When we say tiny... at 28 kg, there's nothing of her!! She's super small... she would buy kids clothes and there's no off the shelf sexy lingerie for kiddie size... does that give you an idea of how small she really is??