Thread: V Connie & Lillian double

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Connie & Lillian double

I went for a double session with Connie and Lillian, and overall the experience was… disappointing. I hate to give bad reviews for our lovely ladies in general but I thought something needed to be said here…

A bit of background, both are Viet, both young and friendly, they told me that they are long time friends who came from the same city back in Vietnam. Only here for a short time.

They give off “best friends” vibes, clearly very close to each other outside of work as well. This is a great thing but unfortunately… the negative experience started here. Their chemistry towards each other is good.. in a casual, friendly way.. so much so that they might be too distracted and forget that they’re working to serve a paying client.

They joked around with each other almost constantly, and it was awkward as they laughed and teased each other in their language, at times completely ignoring me.

It started off well, we showered and went for it on the bed as usual. Connie continued to shower as Lillian lied next to me and we had a small chat as she played with my member, she was sweet and pretty. Not long after, Connie joined us, and she told me if I’d like to be sucked. I said yes please, expected her to go down but instead she instructed Lillian to blow me. Connie worked on my nipples instead. It was fine, Lillian gave a a great BBBJ and after a short while I asked if I could do 69. Connie, again, asked Lillian to do this and she complied. Did that for a while and we moved on to main course.

Did mish with Lillian at first, since this was a double session, I half expected Connie to do something with me, as I banged her friend. But instead, she hopped off the bed and cleaned herself in the shower again. Got thrown off a bit but no biggie. Lillian and I switched to doggy and to be honest, I almost came then. Not wanting to waste precious time and money I asked to swap to bang Connie instead after she returned from her shower.

Both said okay, changed condoms, thoroughly cleaned my member, and I started with mish as well with Connie. Her pussy is tighter than Lillian’s and her frame overall is more petite, had a good time, I was getting very into it, when out of nowhere she started laughing at Lillian, who was at the time standing behind us, just off to the side of the bed. Don’t know what she was doing or what made Connie laugh but this was VERY distracting. I asked if Lillian was making her laugh, and she said yeah she was and continued laughing. Wanting to get my moneys worth… I asked for doggy and Connie turned around for it. I stuck it in and went for it hard, almost to say “it’s work time” lol. Lillian was at this time, showering, though she didn’t take nearly as long as Connie did. After cleaning herself she went on to lick my nipples. Shortly after, Connie told me that I “better cum soon time is running out”

That was my final straw. I lost interest and was a bit upset at this point and to be honest just wanted to finish the session asap.

I asked for a blow again, thinking I’ll just let them suck and tug until I came. Connie cleaned me up and asked Lillian to suck me off as she again, went for a shower.

Lillian soldiered on and got me hard again, but the sight of Connie off to the side cleaning up made me feel like this whole thing was rushed. Lillian got tired and asked Connie to take over. I told her I want to stand up and if she could suck me on her knees, she grabbed some gel and gave me a very fast handjob as I once again told her if she could “use her mouth”.

She stopped. Looked at me in the eyes, looked down on my member and said “you want me to use mouth? I just put gel here, now have to clean again”. This was very annoying. She looked and talked to me as if I was doing her a disservice. I went soft at this point. But she complied, with a sarcastic smile, but she did it anyway.

She sucked me off and the alarm went off. She once again stopped and looked at me in the eyes and said “why you no cum?” With a look on her face that was almost mocking me. Like -_-

Lillian must have felt bad and asked if I could try to cum. I said yeah, as she licked my nipples and told Connie to continue. Connie ROLLED HER EYES and sucked me off a bit more. This is when I stopped her and said don’t worry. Times up, let’s clean up and I’ll go.

We cleaned up. I put my clothes back on quickly and said bye and left hugely disappointed. Needless to say, I won’t be seeing them again. Never had a full moment here before but these two, especially Connie, was a bad choice. Lillian was more professional but Connie was… something.

Oh before I left, Connie asked me if I “normally can cum or not” to which I replied yes I usually don’t have issues with it, today was just not my day.

I’ll definitely be back to meet other girls, but these two are on my no go list unfortunately, good thing they’re apparently only there for a short time, due to go back to Vietnam in a month or so. Won’t miss them.

Banned
    Sounds like a real shitty experience bro, but thanks for the warning others about Connie. Sounds like it wouldn't be much different if it was just her alone. And I guess your review also highlighted the downside of doing a double with two girls who are really good friends. Chances are it ends up being more so a time to play and joke around rather than take it serious and consider someone's hard earned money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    Sounds like a real shitty experience bro, but thanks for the warning others about Connie. Sounds like it wouldn't be much different if it was just her alone. And I guess your review also highlighted the downside of doing a double with two girls who are really good friends. Chances are it ends up being more so a time to play and joke around rather than take it serious and consider someone's hard earned money.
    yeah... they were the only ones available for a double at the time, and I hadn't met either of them yet so I took my chances. Should have waited for a session with Marine + Naomi instead, I've seen both, and both were amazing, Marine actually told me she does double with Naomi quite often, and they are roommates. From what I've heard they're very good together.. maybe next time I'll give them a go lol. Maybe will give one of the Indo ones a try too... we'll see..

Hi Cheekyy, thanks for the review, and we are sorry about this, seems not all the good friends can make good double service, we already take Connie out of the double service list to make sure this won't happen again. Actually she got many customers keep coming back for herself already, but she never did double service in our shop yet, turns out just not good for threesome. Whereas most Thai girls will give your unforgettable threesome experience if they are good friends, such as Naomi&Marine, Paula&Cindy.
    Anyway, hope next time when you come we can give you better advertise, and if you wanna try Indonesian girls, you won't go wrong with either Jolie or Eivi.
    Looking forward to see you again!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Hi Cheekyy, thanks for the review, and we are sorry about this, seems not all the good friends can make good double service, we already take Connie out of the double service list to make sure this won't happen again. Actually she got many customers keep coming back for herself already, but she never did double service in our shop yet, turns out just not good for threesome. Whereas most Thai girls will give your unforgettable threesome experience if they are good friends, such as Naomi&Marine, Paula&Cindy.
    Anyway, hope next time when you come we can give you better advertise, and if you wanna try Indonesian girls, you won't go wrong with either Jolie or Eivi.
    Looking forward to see you again!

Hey guys thank you for the response. I donÂ’t want to belittle anyone and I respect all ladies but my experience this time around was not up to the usual standard.

Yeah, IÂ’m sure Connie is fine solo but threesomes are not for her I guess. It is what it is though

Thanks guys, sorry for the negative review but this is a one off thing which happens anywhere I guess, generally you guys and the ladies are top quality!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems a pretty honest assessment of a mediocre experience. I AR'd a double recently which was fun but not the mind-blowing experience that I hoped for. It wasn't that the girls were too familiar, it was they weren't familiar at all and got in each others way. Chemistry and experience will always play a part.

I have a Thai double with Paula and Cindy on my bucket list based on other reviews here.